Chapter 21

"Are you sure you're okay, princess? You look very- beaten up." Steve asked with a worried look.

The others also shared the same look as they observed your condition.

"I'm okay guys. It's not so hurt now. I'm the Black Widow's daughter, right? I can handle this pain." You said confidently with a grin.

The truth was you were really in pain especially on your hip. You couldn't really stand straight but they seemed to believe you when they nodded.

But not the one that gave birth to you.

"Glad you're okay, honey. And I guess you just want Natasha right now, huh?" Wanda said with a giggle.

You hummed and blushed.

"Oh my God, I forgot about our other kid. He might want to hop on the bus and literally come back here again." Tony blurted out and rushed to get his boy.

They chuckled and left you with Natasha alone in the room.

But not before some of them gave you a kiss on either your head or temple.

Once the door was shut, you turned to your mother as she gave you a smirk.

"Can handle the pain, huh?"

"Yeah, yeah. I know you know, mama." You rolled your eyes playfully.

"You can't lie to me baby. Now lift it up, I want to see it."

You sighed and lifted up your shirt, just enough for her to see the purple bruises on your hip and stomach.

She shook her head and breathed out heavily as she saw the swollen bruises. She traced her fingers on your purple skin and you pulled away a bit with a wince.

"Sorry baby. Hmm, these bruises look pretty bad. Come on, let's get Bruce to check on you to make sure it's nothing serious."

You pulled your shirt back down and followed her to the medical bay after she called Bruce to wait for her there.

Your classmates including Peter were already at the main entrance of the compound.

"So the baby stuff in Mr. Stark's lab is y/n's. Now my question has been answered." MJ stated.

He nodded while smiling awkwardly.

"So if you are Spider-Man and y/n is the Black Widow's daughter, can we come here to hang out?" Ned asked in whispers to Peter hoping for a yes. "Oh my, this is so amazing!"

"That, I can't answer. Maybe, I guess. You can ask y/n later, though." Peter shrugged.

"Whoa, I have like trillions new followers now! The thing that happened just now really makes me famous, huh. Phew, the Black Widow's secret daughter, exclusive from Flash Thompson." Flash yelled in joy while looking at his phone.

It brought attention to his classmates as they started circling him to peek at his screen.

"Wait, I thought you kept your phone after Captain America told you to?" Peter asked in confusion.

"Nahh. I just kept it when he sparred with Black Widow. Then I stream again." He said proudly.

"What the hell? I need to tell Mr Stark."

There was a slight tremble in Peter's voice and before he could ran back inside to inform the team without thinking of his classmates, Tony came out from the building.

"Hey Mr. Harrington, I might want to borrow Mr. Parker. I have something to ask him about y/n. And don't worry, I will send him home."

The billionaire stated his intentions immediately.