Chapter 58

You fly off after you fix the dam to your aunt Carol. You land beside her and you see Peter is in a miserable state, hugging the infinity glove.

"Hey Peter, you got something for me?" She asks.

"You look terrible Pete." You smirk at him. You hold out your hand to him as he grabs it to get up.

"Yeah well. I don't know how you guys gonna get it through all that." He says, panting as he motions to Thanos' army running towards you. He passes you the glove and you give it to Carol.

"Don't worry." Wanda says as she lands beside you.

"They got help." Okoye continues her sentence. You turn around and see Pepper, Yelena, Melina, Shuri, Hope and the other womens that you don't recognize as this is your first time seeing them; one is riding a horse, one has blue skin, one has two antennas on her head and one has green skin.

All of you collide with them as Okoye manages to kill Glaive with a stab on his chest using her spear. Yelena and Melina are killing the Chitauris. Wanda and Valkyrie, the one with the horse, flying in the air, killing the Leviathans. Carol flies fast towards the van with the glove. You see Thanos with his broken sword running to Carol.

You, Pepper, Hope and Shuri line up and simultaneously shoots him, protecting Carol. You have the fire while the three of them have the energy blasts. He rolls over on the ground quite far but then when he gets up, Carol passes him and he quickly picks up his broken sword and throws it to the quantum tunnel van, destroying it as it explodes to pieces.

The explosion causing most of them who are near the van thrown away including Carol. The glove thrown onto the ground. Tony sees it and runs to grab it but Thanos is quicker. He swats Tony aside hard, knocking him out. Then Thor comes with his axe, shoving and swinging it to him. He manages to pin Thanos on the neck. Steve arrives and jumps on Thanos' back, pulling the axe towards his neck.

But that is not enough as Thanos easily knocks his head hard onto Thor's and grabs Steve on his back, throws him onto the ground and punches him on the head. Thanos has knocks both of them hard.

"Uncle Thor! Daddy!" You shout as you land near them, checking their condition.

Thanos crawls over to pick up the glove. As he is about to put it on, Carol flies and step on his calf making him yelp. She punches and kicks him but Thanos manages to grab her arm and throw her away. He puts the glove on and raises his hand to do the snap.

Carol steps in again on time as she grabs his hand with the glove, preventing him to do the snap. Thanos is starting to pissed off. He tries to knock his head onto hers just like he did to Thor but it doesn't affect her at all. She didn't move a bit, just looking at him with a face full of anger.

She is about to pull a punch on him but he quickly takes the Power Stone from the glove with his other hand and gives Carol a really hard punch with the help of the stone. She is now thrown a lot far than before, finally knocked out by him.

You realize that only you now that are near him, with every one of your family that tried to stop him has been knocked out. You see him putting back the Power Stone on the glove. The energy from the stones are being absorbed into his body as he groans loudly...just like what you saw the first time you encountered him.

You look around one last time to your family, lying down on the ground unconscious and you remember Steve told you that your mama sacrificed herself to save the universe, to save you. But then you catch Dr Strange's eyes, he gestures you with a nod and looks at Thanos. You immediately understand what he is trying to tell.

You get up with a whole lot spirit inside you. As he is still groaning in pain, you jump in front of him, try to pull the glove from his hand. He is shocked by the sudden move on his hand and he looks down at you. You know at the exact moment that you will be tossed away too like everyone else. And that he did. You are rolled onto the ground and stopped with your body front is laying on the ground.

"Ughhh." You groan in pain while lifting up your head and your eyes are looking straight to him.

"I am... inevitable." He says before snaps his fingers. But he looks back to the glove with a confused face when he just heard the metal glove just clangs but nothing happens. He quickly turns his head to you.

You are already sitting up, raising up your hand to your face level. But his eyes is not on you... It is the thing behind you, with the stones!

When you were grappling him just now, you managed to take the stones without his awareness. And while he was busy with the glove after brushing you away, you grab the chance to create one of your hidden tricks.

A huge golem. Specifically, a huge earth golem.

It connects with your mind. It will follow and do whatever you say. It mimics your movement. The greatest 'living creature' that you can form.

You transfer your nanotech suit to it as the golem is gonna hold the Infinity Stones for you. The stones is now on the back of its hand, lining up just like on the glove. The energy of the stones is running through your golem's arm but doesn't effect it at all because it was made of ground and rocks, obviously.

Thanos just stands at his place just like a statue, staring at you and speechless as he knows at the exact second, he can't do anything to stop you.

"And I am..the Black Widow's daughter, y/n y/m/n Romanoff." You snap your fingers, and the golem follows, snapping its fingers.

You let out a heavy breath as you see Thanos' armies and ships slowly turning into dust. All your allies stop fighting when they notice that they are winning.

Steve, Tony, Thor and Carol is in concious now, running towards you. You still sitting on your knees, staring at Thanos as he walks slowly to a debris and sit on it. He sighs before he also turns to dust.

You are exhausted so you lie down on the ground, panting. What's funny is, the golem is laying on the ground too, following every movement of yours.

"We...we won." Thor says. His sounds like he is still in disbelief.

"Y/n! Are you okay? Are you hurt?!" Steve sits beside you and before you could answer him, he pulls you up to hug you.

"Yes, daddy. I'm okay. Are you okay?" You ask him as you return his hug tightly.

"Whoa, princess. At least get your huge friend here someone to hug too. It looks weird for it to hug the air." Tony jokes when he looks at your golem. You chuckle as everyone else too.

"Go get the stones from it, uncle Bruce. You said you need them back to their places." You say after you break your hug with Steve. Bruce nods and walks towards the golem to pick up the stones on its hand. You then turn your golem into a pile of non-living ground and rocks back again.

"If Nat was here, she will be really proud of you, kid." Clint says. He walks towards you, sits on his knees and pulls you into a tight hug. You hear him sob and it makes you in tears too.

"I'm sorry, y/n. You can blame me if you want. I was a bad friend to her." He says. You break the hug and hold both his shoulders.

"No, uncle Clint. She..she made her choice. And I can't be mad at you. You are my family... Also, she saved the universe. Because of her, you guys managed to bring me back. To bring everyone back." You pause for a few seconds and sigh.

"Now I need to try to live without her presence. Besides, she always said to me that pain only makes us stronger. Right, grandma?" Your tears are dripping down fast, as your voice is shaking in your last sentence. You look at Melina nearing you and sit on her knees beside you with Yelena and Alexei following her.

"Yes, детка (baby). She is a hero. And so do you. We won. And you had avenged her." Melina says softly, kissing you on the forehead. You hug her tightly and you feel another two pair of hands hugging you from behind.

"We are here for you, малышка (baby girl), always." Yelena says as both her and Alexei hug you too.

The team around you look at you sadly as they realize that they have lost a great team member and a loving mother to a daughter, but seeing you accepting the fate making them more heartbroken.