Chapter 8

Natasha waited for you in the common room as she wanted to send you off to Happy before she continued her training and some work at SHIELD HQ.

You grabbed your backpack and headed down to the common room where your mother always waited for you.

When you entered, your uncles and Wanda were already there after getting their own breakfast a while ago as they had some conversations before starting their busy day.

"Someone is ready to go to school." Tony teased.

"It's a bummer that my rich uncle can't send me with a limo." You replied sarcastically.

"You want a limo?" Tony asked bemusedly as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Can I?" Your eyes shone with a sign of hope.

"Stop confusing your uncle, y/n. You're eight. You don't need a limo just to go to school." Natasha chuckled as everyone followed.

He rolled his eyes at your antics and you just laughed while making your way to him

You climbed on his lap and kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm just kidding, uncle Tony." You giggled.

"You little- come here you-"

You let out a squeal when he tickled you on your waist.

"No- stop it- stop- okay- I-I'm sorry uncle Tony- I'm sorry- it tickles-"

You tried your best to escape him and thankfully he stopped as you caught your breath.

"You're a tickle monster." You huffed.

"You wake him up first." He replied with a grin.

"Okay, that's enough now. Happy's here." Natasha intervened.

The people in the room chuckled at the sight of you and Tony's teasing. They felt alive when you were with them and it brought warmth around them.

They knew you really loved hugs. So it was going to be a while for you to finish hugging all of them like every other day.

"Have fun, princess." Steve said as he hugged and kissed you on the head.

"Bye doll." Bucky said while kneeling to hug you.

"Hope you'll do well in your math test today. Remember what I taught you, alright?" Wanda came next and kissed your cheek.

Everyone took their turns and you could never be happier with the affections you got from your big family.

Natasha just looked at them with a wide smile, enjoying all the love that you received from the team.

"Don't make any trouble kid." Bruce jokingly warned you.

"Tell me if someone disturbs you. I will make them suffer." Sam added a serious face and you just laughed at their jokes.

Natasha followed you outside the compound where Happy was waiting for you in the car. She hugged you one last time and kissed you on the forehead before letting you go.