Chapter 26

You didn't have a mission for the time being and the only place you could be was the room that somehow they were nice enough to give an upgraded one than the dark and damp before.

It came with an exchange of doing good in missions to be exact.

When you succeeded each one, Dr. Myers would instruct his men to change or add furnitures to your new room.

For now, you could say that you had a pretty comfortable room to hang out but it was mostly certain that you missed your real room,

At home.

Because of your newfound powers, Dr. Myers had put on a collar around your neck whenever you were not on mission or training.

As proud as he was with his successful serum in you, he still took precautions because of your powers that might be lethal if you used it on them.

Which you would.

But they didn't know that you were scared.

You had been here for too long to be said and you started to feel comfortable with the surrounding.

The yells, the forcing, the tortures.

But the thought of your mother and your family never left your mind.

Well, how could you forget.

You kept telling your mind not to care about them anymore, just like they did.

But your heart didn't cooperate.

The love and affection that they showered you was all you could think of because that was the only thing that they showed and acted around you.

"Hey. Dr. Myers wants to see you in his office. Stop with the daydreaming and be quick!"

Rumlow slammed the door shut back which you really didn't realize when he opened the door.

You sighed heavily and got up from the bed and followed him to the mad scientist's office.

He knocked on the door and a muffled sound from the inside made him twist the knob and pushed you into the room harshly.

Gosh, just when this man going to be polite with kids, or people?

"Ahh, my greatest weapon is here." Dr. Myers got up from his seat and greeted you with his devilish smirk.

"What do you want? Another mission? Or another serum you want to test out?" You cockily asked as you crossed your arms.

Being with him since the beginning made you lost respect to him after what he had done to you.

And he didn't have a choice other than to accept the cocky behavior as you became better in the missions he gave but still a lot to learn with your new powers.

"I love the attitude." A thick Russian accent was heard in the room.

You tilted your head a bit and it was then that you realized that the scientist was not alone.

"Y/n, I want to introduce you to my old friend, General Dreykov."

Dr. Myers moved aside to let you get a better sight as you stared at the man before your gaze went back to him.

"So?" You lifted your left eyebrow as you didn't care who the hell he was.

But the name kind of gave a slight spark in your head.

"You really need to drop that attitude young lady." He huffed as he's had enough.

"Relax, Myers. I've got a handful of little girls with me. I know how to handle each one. And I will take care of this one very well."