✾𝟳𝟬✾

tw : blood 

tw : blood 

The monstrous grey-colored demon growled loudly as Inosuke and Y/n squealed. "Oh, crap," they both mumbled. Inosuke and Y/n quickly sprinted away as fast as their legs could carry them, they both hid behind a conspicuous shaggy tree that is wide enough to hide them both. Inosuke's back was flat against the trunk, as he panted through his thick boar mask as Y/n clenched the fabric of her delicate gradient colored haori. 

The both of them panted as they tried to keep silent and avoid from moving too much. The father demon was looking around as his charmingly vivid blue orbs stared at the hard ground. He spotted trails of wrapped bandages on the floor. Y/n's roll of bandages must've fallen as she ran with Inosuke. 

The demon looked at where is was trailing from and it growled as Inosuke and Y/n were looking to the side, feeling rather agitated and anxious. "O-oh crap!" Y/n gasped. "You idiot!" Inosuke whisper shouted. "I was in a state of rush and panic, you can't blame me!" Y/n hissed. The huge demon was marching down the path as it breathed heavily. 

Y/n's eyes widened in fear as Inosuke started punching the sides of his head frustratingly. He felt frustrated as Y/n's heart burned in fear and panic. The tree trunk crashed as Y/n and Inosuke flew. "Whoa!" Inosuke yelled as he ran, Y/n after him. Y/n had never felt this scared in her life, the problem about this demon is that she has no idea how to slash a demon who is sword-proof. 

"This is bad!" Inosuke yelled. "This is really bad!" he added. 

"Until," he said. "Until he gets back, I gotta somehow..." Inosuke then froze in his place. Y/n stopped in her tracks and faced him. "Inosuke, what are you doing?! We have to run or else we'll turn into the demon's dinner!" Y/n yelled in urgency. "What the hell kind of attitude is that?" Inosuke yelled. "We have to fight him!" Inosuke yelled, as irk marks appeared on his mask. 

Y/n's brows furrowed. "We can't fight him! He is too strong," she said. "Nothing's too strong for the mighty Inosuke!" Inosuke exclaimed proudly before his long legs turned and move towards the terrifying demon. The demon stopped in his tracks and stared at Inosuke. "Don't mess around (mispronounced name)! Dammit!" Inosuke yelled as he ran towards the demon with his blades ready in his hands.