The girl in the jungle

Sun rays shone onto a lake that showed a reflection of a young girl: Kassa.
A bird landed on the shore for a drink that rippled the water, it splashed the young girls face.

I woke, eyes snatched open already alert and awake. A songbird called. There was no danger, the tune was calm and relaxed. I stood up, it was time to move.

The vibrations of my feet echoed through the soil below animals could pinpoint where I was. It had been two days since I entered the jungle, I needed to get to Remenie, a small kingdom next to Arabia, I escaped my town to learn how to fight, the war was never ending and slowly destroying villages, cities, towns and kingdoms, the war storm was merciless. I needed to defend myself. I needed to train.

The jungle grew thicker and thicker until I had to squeeze through the trees if I were to get through. I had cut myself all over my body, twigs and brambles were relentless. Finally after what felt like ages I could see Remenie, hope was coming, I was sure of that.

Authors note: This one is meant to be short, it's an introduction. Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoy the rest of the book!!! Sorry about the multiple errors, I think I get better at writing.

(If I were you I'd read up to the 5th part because they do get better as they go on, and if you like it it works out for both of us :D)

-OldDogLady101