Liar!

Old and broken, the small village barely stood on the hollow in the cliff. The Yellow Blood Warrior led Kassa through the sheer edges to Sagana: the village.

"What is this place?" I asked him. Name, I still don't know his name...
"This a village that was used about... 60 years ago to inhabit a group called 'hell hunters,' they worshipped Aneramia, God of war and hell and hate. The 'Hell hunters' were hunted and slaughtered because others believed if no one worshiped Aneramia, the God would disappear. Despite their loss in numbers, still today, some are still out there, waiting, praying, believing. Some are still sending sacrifices up to the God. Some say Aneramia takes her believers to live with her when the die. Some kill them selves to see her. Nasty business that." He finished. The sharp silence plaguing the atmosphere.

I had heard of the Gods. Although there were thousands, so some only remembered the main ones. (Which some still argued about who was the 'main one'.) I remembered a few: Aneramia God of Hell, Sembi spirit of the sky if that counts. Athesara God of the wild, animals e.c.t. Amnis God of the seas. Amaras God of Love and Hope. Aramagra God of Jealousy and truth, and Asek God of Spirits. I couldn't list them all on the spot, but it kept me entertained as we walked through the passageways between the houses, The Stallion following behind.
"What's your name? I shouldn't have to result in calling you warrior or Yellow blood. Or something stupid like that."
"Sarkon. You can call me Sarkon, Grace." His deep, soft growl swept over me like a wave. Snap out of it!
"Umm, Sarkon. My name... isn't Grace. It's Kassa."
"Why did you lie to me?" The soft too quiet words turned my throat dry. "Why would you lie to me." Run. My body screamed at me to run. But in stead I turned to face him. My face went cold.
"What would it have changed?" I managed to sound normal, but I was sure my pale skin gave away how scared I truly was. "Grace, Kassa. It's just a name after all!" Don't pull your knickers in a twist, was what I was going to say, but thankfully I didn't. Just a name... right? I stared his face, waiting. No emotion flickered. I'm dead.
"Just a name indeed." He kept walking. I'm so dead.