Jax

The girl still lay on the floor, paralysed. They had discovered her secret. She was a red blood.

"Jax, what do you suggest we do?" Serta asked
" i'll keep her with me for awhile then we'll know if she's a threat...What did she say she wanted to do?"
"Learn how to fight." He sighed.
"Wait till she wakes." Jax replied. I opened my eyes, they new everything now, what could they do? "Forget that, she already has." Jax shot me a wicked smile, this was going to be interesting. "I'm going in." Jax said and slid a glass door across.
"Wait!" Shouted Serta and grabbed her arm. "Be careful. Please."
"Don't be stupid, I'm always careful!" She gave him an innocent grin and shut the door behind her.

She walked over to me, her hands open at her sides, powers dancing at her fingertips.
"What have you done to me?" I demanded, And shot a glare at her.
"Hey! You didn't get poisoned!" She faked a look of joy, "Just kidding, relax it will wear off soon anyway." She joked and muttered something under her breath sarcastically. "What's the deal with you? Red blood..." I didn't reply. I could feel my movement creeping back, I didn't dare show her.
"There is no 'deal.' Why don't you run along and go do your green blood things?"
"Ohhhh you think your so special, 'miss-I-know-your-blood-colour.' Anyway, I'm here to interrogate you, not pull your strings, so back to you-"
"I'm not special." I blurted, me special? It was almost an instinct to tell her.
"Whatever, where are you from?" She wafted her hand at me.
"Falkan." It was close enough.
"Interesting, isn't that destroyed?"
"Almost." My movement was back but I gave it a bit longer just in case.
"Name?" She pressed. I didn't reply. She came closer. "You need to learn something about me, when I ask you a question... you reply." She smiled and my whole body stung like I had fallen into a patch of stinging nettles. I couldn't help it, I tensed on the floor. It was now or never. I leaped up.