Ghosts...

Ever since Kassa had learned about the princes father, Serta had avoided her. The thief, though she looked still, was not seen. Kassa, except for her training, spent most of her time in the library...reading.

I found a book it had a blank cover and was called: The Truth Of River Sara, anyway I thought it was good. I had given up looking for secret rooms, it was too time consuming.
"Hey." Jax entered announcing herself.
"Hi. I'll be there in a bit." I murmured still trapped in my book.
"Come on!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me away. I protested but let her take me.
"Hey, with your training you should be able to free yourself, I'm disappointed in you." She laughed, the wicked laugh sent chills down my spine. We trained together for hours, we had got to the point where there was nothing to teach, just practice and reminders. So we brawled each other, I was getting better, but I would never be as good as Jax. I needed to learn defence so I wouldn't bleed in front of my opponent, but I found that the hardest, Defence required sharp, quick reactions and steady hands. With defence I couldn't be caught off guard, although that was the same with most fighting. I was loosing rapidly, Jax had made me back away to the other side of the room, it was only a matter of time before-
"Got ya!" She declared I was pinned on the floor. She helped me up, I tried to catch her, I swung my sword at her back. It didn't work, she was too quick and had spun around before I had managed to get halfway there. We fought with the grace of dancers and the strength of lions, but I still needed so much practice.

It had been two weeks. I felt horrible, Serta still avoided me and my fighting wasn't much better, but I guess I had improved. I was sat on the far end of the dining table, like usual. Frixy strode up to me with a huge smile as always and served me some Demna.
"To my favourite costumer." She sang, smiling at me like I was a child. "How are you and Serta getting along?"
"Not good." I replied stealing a glance at him opposite me at the far end. I was sure he felt my stare but kept talking to Jax intently.
"Well, I'm sure you two love birds will figure it out."
"What?"
"Your like strawberries and chocolate, or Demna and Sirisae or-"
"Wait, what! We're not- I don't-," I interrupted before Frixy could think of any more. "I do not love him!" I finally shouted, maybe a bit too loudly.
"Whatever you say miss Carriba." Frixy told me in her tuneful voice. I quivered with rage. I. Was. Not. In. Love. With. Him. And that... was final. She walked away, her black curly short hair bobbing on her head. She winked at me and disappeared into the kitchen. I stormed out. I was in the woods in half a second, I found myself in here often. I needed to be alone. But my mind changed  as soon as I saw the Feathered Spirit. I remembered to blink, but no where near as often. This time it was a male it drove it's eyes to mine. The blackness grew all around me blocking my vision. It was then I realised the eyes weren't truly black, inside was a whirlpool of different colours, not confusing but... beautiful.
"Hello Kassa." I immediately snapped back into reality.
"You."
"Yes me." He said warmly, the bird sang to his voice, the tune was something form a fairytale.
"Aren't you a thief?"
"No. You don't know who I am. Kassa... look at me." Reluctantly I looked at him, this time I saw him perfectly. His transparent form, he looked exactly like a younger version of... my dad.