Do I Really Smell That Bad?

The girls watched each other carefully, Pain flowed through The young girls skin. She still stood in a strong stance, glaring into the others eyes.

Kassa looked into Jax's golden brown eyes, she had short hair, half of it was blue the other half green. Her lips were a brilliant red, it contrasted with her pale skin. Then the pain stopped.
"I can teach you how to fight." Jax said. Suddenly I was overjoyed yes!
"Thank you. My name is Kassa. You deserve to know."
"Jax," she said to me then turned to Serta who was watching, "can I let her out?" She turned back to me and smiled, her eyes glinted, I grinned.
"I... guess..." said Serta through the glass.
"Come on." She grabbed my hand. "After all this you better not be a spy." She laughed. We left the glass cage and went through to a corridor that led to a huge basin, it was the size of a swimming pool. The crepuscular water had lilac flowers bobbing on the surface, a cloud of steam had hit the ceiling and was escaping out through three vents. "You think I was going to let you fight with me when you smell that bad?" She pulled a leaf out to cover me, it was the biggest leaf I had ever seen. "Get changed, I'm not looking, the go in there I can't stand your stench!" I heard her wicked laugh then I changed, what else was I going to do? I got in, the water turned brown. Jax had left, I knew she wouldn't be far though, she didn't trust me yet.

After the long bath I reluctantly got out.
"Don't get back into those, I got you something." Said Jax who had just walked in. She threw something behind the leaf, a green silk gown. Was I a queen?! I thought and put it on I felt cleaner than soap. One problem, I couldn't fight in this.
"Jax, what about fighting?" I asked unsure, I was now speaking to her face to face.
"Tomorrow. Today is almost gone." She told me.
"Fine." I agreed. She showed me to a bedroom, and gave me soup and bread with herbs (they were meant to be refreshing) in the morning she would teach me, and when she did I would be prepared.

Tomorrow came slowly, so did my sleep. When I woke I got out of bed and left my room. Where am I? I asked myself, I soon found myself wondering the corridors and sneaking in rooms. I found a library, a few other bedrooms and a dining hall. It was a long table. Serta was at the head, next to Jax, most of the other chairs were filled with strangers. Jax spotted me and waved me over. Damn. I walked towards her and Serta.
"You can sit down." Serta said and gestured to the empty seat next to him. I sat. Two people came up to me, one gave me a plate, the other waved her hand and something appeared on my plate.
"We call it Demna it's our traditional meal." Serta reassured me.
" it's not poison." Said Jax who had obviously seen the look on my face. She then ate some from my plate. "See." She said her mouth full.

After I finished (Demna was actually really nice!) Jax took me to a training room.
"It's fighting time!" Jax gave me a grin.