Serta's POV (point of veiw) Part 2

The Prince-soon to be King- and Dana ran through the forest and into its hidden depths. They hadn't found any Jaguars but many magical creatures lived in the trees. Dana tugged The Prince deeper and deeper.

Dana laughed, the sound made the sun dance through the trees. It had gotten darker though, shadows what he'd them run further and further. "Come, Serta! Come on!" She tugged my arm with the strength of a lion.
"Slow down." I managed to slip out between breaths. To my surprise, and gratitude, she did.
"Do you think we'll see anything?" She asked me, her high voice ringing through the branches.
"I hope we do." So then we can slow down!
"There!" She cried, "through the trees!" I snapped my head to the direction to where she was pointing. I saw them immediately, a family of monkeys. They where white with small pink noses. Dana gasped, "One of them had a baby!" Indeed it did. A little monkey clung to its mother's back, it was as small as a coconut. "Awww!" Said Dana. The monkeys swung from branch to branch, no further than ten meters away.

We watched the monkeys for what felt like hours, even followed them into the shrubbery. Soon they finally disappeared and we were left alone with one another.
"We should probably get back." I told her.
"Come on? Can't we stay just a bit longer."
"No come on let's go back."
"Ten more minutes?"
"No."
"Five?"
"No."
"Fine." She grumped. But I had to be stern with her, or else we would end up in here for another ten hours.

We reached the paths that wound through the forest.
"Dana?" A distant voice. "Dana?" They called again. We hurried towards them, Dana oddly quiet.
"We're here!" I called, holding Dana's hand. We emerged through the trees to see a young woman.
"Dana!" She sighed relieved and pulled her into a tight hug. The lady was a mirror of Dana, but older and her hair was darker. "Where have you been?" She looked at me. "Thank you!" She sighed and then stood straighter, obviously realising something, "Er, Prince Serta." She said awkwardly and bowed.
"There is no need-"
"Of corse there is, thank you so much." She started fussing over Dana, pulling twigs from her hair. "Dana, I can't believe you ran again! You have to do your training or else you won't have any control!" She scolded. Dana frowned,
"Mum! I don't need to train! My powers are fine!" She protested but her mother was having none of it.
"Come on. Oh, show Prince Serta your magic!" She said smiling at her. Dana faced me and winced an apology, I smiled back. She put out her hand, palm to the sky and closed her eyes. A small flower slowly emerged and swayed slightly, it grew a bit more, and then disappeared in her palm. Dana sighed.
"I tried."
"It looked beautiful!" It wasn't a lie.
"Come on now Dana, training it is!" Dana trailed along after her mother, but not before she glanced back at me, a spark in her eye.