Training

Jax had told me all the things I needed to know. Including showing me weapons and how to use them. I had banned her from magic, she agreed. I was allowed to get hurt, she knew my blood colour anyway, what could she do? Then she showed me the positions and stances, how to get up from a fall, how to confuse the opponent e.c.t.
Finally we had a 'simple' duel. She won. Of course she did. She corrected my mistake, we tried again. And again. And again. This isn't funny. Each time she showed me more and helped me. Then we would try again...Until finally I won...(she might have let me win.) but I won. Definitely. Ok I didn't. I made her duel me again. And I made her for three hours, each fight longer and closer to my victory, but she beat me, always. By three hours Jax was loosing enthusiasm.
"Have a break, or at least let me have one! Your energy seems to last forever!" She patted me on the back and walked to a bench where her empty water bottle stood. "I'm gonna fill this up." She sighed and left me alone in the room. I picked up each weapon, testing it and trying it out. I had managed to come up with a strategy for our next fight, I was certain I would win. I practiced it until Jax returned. Then I gave her five minutes to recover. (I think she needed it.) It was time! We started in the stance she'd taught me. My plan melted into action all up to the last step. I had pinned her, I had won! I couldn't believe it! "Nice work! You did it! Enough for today though, you deserve a break, go explore." Jax congratulated me and left. I sat on the bench for a bit. I had ages of the day left. So I practiced. And I trained, I wouldn't give up.
An hour later I regretted thinking that, it was time to explore.