Amagra, God of Guidence

Serta was now feeling even more guilty about Dana, and their fight. Roseanne kept telling him to talk to her, but honestly Serta hadn't seen her since. He'd heard she was mourning her brother again, but he'd even gone to her house. Only to find Dana's mother doing her daily business. Serta had asked her, but she had said she was there this morning and had been gone the rest of the day the same as the day before, and the day before that.

"Hello, Serta." Roseanne giggled from behind me. She had our wet clothes in her hands and was begging to hang them out on a line.

"Hey, Rose." I helped her hang out the clothes.

"Serta... look, let me do that." She politely took the clothes from me and hung them up the 'right' way. She smiled at me, then continued as I passed her the clothes.

"Something's on your mind." She told me, still putting the clothes on. "Come. What's wrong?" She studied my face with concerned green eyes.

"It's... it's nothing." I heard the healer sigh. But thankfully, just continued in silence.

I had too many things going round my head.
1 Jax, no letter this week despite my two letters sent to her.
2, Dana, although I tried not to think about her.
3... ok, I did consider Dana's words... I hated them. But i was still not going to admit to myself that they might possibly be true.
4, I still don't understand why, but Kassa. Yes, she hadn't replied to the letter... how would she send it back to me? But I had a feeling. I don't know what it meant. But I had a feeling.
5, The Healer next to me. What did it mean? I'd never been in love before... and I definitely didn't want to humiliate myself. Was I doing this whole thing right?
6, Amagra, My God of Guidance. Was she the voice inside my head? Honestly, I pictured how she would speak a lot differently. Could it really be her?
7, my Father. I had always asked myself the same question: What would my Father do? But this time no answer seemed to come.

"Serta?" Roseanne had her hands on my shoulders and was peering at me, worriedly.

"Sorry. Must have spaced out for a moment." I shrugged.

"It's been at least three minutes. Serta, are you ok? You can tell me." I shrugged her off.

"I'm fine." I pushed, then walked away. Forgetting about the clothes. Who are you? I asked in my head. Where do you come from? Answer me! I shouted to the blackness behind my eyelids.

A deafening silence, then: Serta, no need to get upset. Ok, I had to admit that she sounded creepy.
Who are you? I asked her.
You know who I am, Serta. She whispered. What are you doing?
I'm... what? I'm standing still in a field. What do you want? I shouted.
Oh, Serta. It's not what I want, it's what you want. And what you'd be willing to do to get it. I meant, what are you doing... with your pitiful life? I shivered at her voice. She was silent, thankfully.
I'm...
Exactly. No plans? Just finding life quiet and relaxing at the moment? Come on, of all people you should be able to figure out that this won't last. Nothing good ever does. So what happens when it all disappears? What will you do then? I thought through her sticky words. I couldn't reply. I had just hoped that when it was all taken from me, I would go with it.
Take the thing you hate, it's the only thing that will matter in the end.
What's that supposed to mean? I hate riddles! And since you like to sneak into my head, YOU should know that! The screaming was pointless, I knew she was gone.