Two days later

Kassa was brawling with Jax, not a fight or an argument, but a controlled battle. Finally using all their tricks and putting them to the test. Both panting, they were equals now. Both with a same skill set, but one had to win, one had to loose. It was in the hands of fate. Even this friendly fight would mean something. Whether Kassa was ready or not.

I twirled the dagger missing it's mark by an inch as Jax dogged out the way. Jax knew where to strike fatal blows, but so did I. We were getting tired, this fight almost 10 minutes long now. When your tired, that's when you make mistakes my dad had once told me, wise words. Dad always knew what to say. I wouldn't let myself be the one to make it. I would tire Jax out. That was the plan. The plan wasn't going well. Jax had fought for ages I was sure, she was much better prepared than me, but after seeing that girl ... one day I will be as good as her. One day. I remembered that day vividly. So vividly that I stole the girls move, a twist, jump and stab! I held my dagger at her stomach and her hands were locked behind her back. I laughed.
"Gotcha!" I snarled in annoyance.
"Come on I was so close!"
"Stop whining, I won and there is nothing you can do about it!" We kept and nudging each other.
"Hey Kassa?"
"Yeah."
"Your ready." Her face was serious now, with a hint of victory in her eyes. Am I ready? "You made it!" I guess I am. But I don't know how-where-what I should do in Zepter, where do I start. As if sensing my thoughts Jax told me to worry about it later, and for the rest of the day I should rest, and bath, apparently I stink.