Deadly Dance Between Lynx and Dragon

Aureus sang into the wind with a roar that rattled the pebbles in the sea, far below. Salt, white waves sprayed up the quarts cliffs that jutted out of the sea like sun rays. A gull screeched above, but was no match to The great White Dragon. Her claws clicked on the stone as she landed on the highest spike, so that she could watch the two below.

"Kassa!" The Yellow Blood Warrior said, rocking my God back and forth. "Please." The Warrior had gone into total disparity. He dug his fingers into his head and shouted wordlessly out to sea.

She shuffled. "Sarkon?" Her voice was carried away by the winds. "Is... is that you?"

He jerked around. "What the actual hell just happened?!" He started to scream at her, and I felt our rich magic shift. "You can't do that! You just can't do that! Kassa! Your powers are too strong now! What the hell were you thinking! Don't just charge out there, pretend your trying to make a difference and get yourself killed! You CANT!Please, Kassa! THINK! What the hell happened..." He trailed of in his rage, and paced viciously on the cliff. Scratching his head, or opening his mouth to speak but shutting it again.

My God lay limply on the floor, watching the Warrior as he moved from side to side. Pain pushed at my head, I could not contain the rest of our power anymore. But I did.

"You can't!" He shouted again and faced the sea.

"Sarkon." My God began, our Eirth bond sending waves back towards me. "I'm sorry-"

"Kassa! Arggg! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN IDIOT?- sorry, sorry Kassa-I didn't-I didn't mean.."

I felt her emotion, hurt and scared. It shifted, scared and hopeless.
"Sarkon. You... you need to know something." The Warrior turned towards her, his face still angry, but sorry. "Do you know what red blood means?" She asked him.

"Obviously not."

"There was once a Red Blood called 'Red Stain.' She walked this planet, but she didn't belong here. She belonged... up there." My God pointed to the stars that were hidden from sight. "And... so do I." She sighed. "Sarkon, I'm a God-and I don't belong here, I don't belong with you, or with Jax or Serta or Sembi or any of you! I was born this way, I have to complete my task!"

"And your task is to throw yourself into fire? Your task is to call yourself 'red stain' and be a weirdo, stalking all of us? IS YOUR TASK TO CONFUSE THE HELL OUTTA ME? BECAUSE YOU'VE DONE THAT PRETTY WELL! CONGRATULATIONS! Is YOUR TASK TO WHIPE EVERYONE FROM THE DAMN PLANET?!" his sarcastic tone made My God flinch.

I growled under my breath.

"Kassa! Why? Why are you doing this to me?"

"To you? To you? You think I want this?" Her voice had gone deathly quiet, and our magic pulsed. Fire flared at her fingertips.

"Kassa! You've gone mad! What are you doing? Look, I'm sorry..." flame surged and lashed out at Sarkon's leg.

I felt his old power that was locked away. I felt the lynx claw at the bars of a curse, that might never be lifted again.

I pulled on our power, keeping it from wrapping her away entirely.

"Oh," she laughed. "You think I've gone mad have you?"

It had taken over.

Our Power was ready to burst.

His lynx was preparing himself.

The tune of the wind wouldn't block out the scream of magic that flushed out all hope of the girl that now stood as helpless as the lynx.