An Uninvited Scout

Magic rich wind kissed Kassa's face. it was warmer now, the sun sparkled on the snow that had started to melt, just slightly. Kassa noticed the coat wrapped around her, she blinked and looked to where the Warrior should have been. He wasn't there anymore. Kassa stood up, keeping her head ducked in case of White Bloods, she looked over into the town the dragons were drinking from the lake and gliding from tree to cliff. Sembi's chest had been healed by his new herd, luckily a few of them could spare their magic towards his cut. The old leader had been kicked out, he now roamed the mountains trying to find a new herd, one hopefully willing to accept him.

I walked towards a small pine tree and drank the drops of water from its needles. Sarkon must have gone to hunt, that was what I was hoping anyways. I also wished we could finally go into the wonderful mountain town by now, it had been two days.

I caught myself watching the white dragon again, it's beauty enticed me. The dragon walked towards a hut, she was careful not to knock any of the other ones over, she nudged open the window that had sealed shut with ice and stuck her nose through it. I laughed to myself, a beast or a curios cat? Not so scary anymore! She shook her tail as if reading my thoughts.

Rustling leaves had me snap my eyes away from the dragon to look behind me. Sarkon emerged with a dear over his shoulder. Thank god!
"Aha! I was wandering where you were! But I'm glad you left because I am so hungry!" I smiled at him. He just placed the deer down and prepared it. Happy to see you too! I thought.

"Eat as much as you like, we have to throw any leftovers." Sarkon said after a while and passed me a leg that he had cooked on a fire, luckily the wind had blown the smoke away so we weren't detected. But I could've sworn the dragons sniffed the air and shifted slightly.

I ate it all. Sarkon had too and was now helping himself to his third leg. "You eat a lot." I observed.
"You try walking up a mountain without eating for two days. I'm just glad the Stallion took you up so I didn't have to suffer with your endless complaining." Jeez.
"What side of the bed did you wake up on? Have I done something to upset you?"
"I didn't get to sleep thanks to you. I had to take night watch." He growled that explains a lot. He threw me a snarl. Animal.
I left his company and went into the woods after that.

{<*-*>}
(Sarkon's POV)
After eating and drinking I studied the White Blood.

Kassa wouldn't have spotted The White Blood, she was away from the town on a snowy feild, she blended in very well. She whistled three times. A Silver male dragon landed behind her sending a puff of frost towards her in his snort. She bowed to him with the grace of a dancer and traced her third finger over his snout. The dragon purred in response. She strode over to his shoulder blade and rested her foot on his leg. With one fluid movement she flung her led over him.

I knew where this was going as soon as it started. I still didn't know how to feel about it.

The Dragon flapped his wings once and with that they hurtled towards me. I ran for the trees, hurling myself to wards them. I ducked my head and hid my body behind a trunk. I had only heard stories on how sharp a dragons eye could be.

That's why I trembled.