Who decided injecting me was the way to welcome me!?

A girl lay unconscious on a white marble floor...listening. On the other side of a thick glass pane were three men, shocked and confused.

"...Red blood... how can this be?"
"...She's obviously a spy..."
"Can we trust her?"
"No!"
"Why don't we study her?"
"Like an animal? I don't know if that's a good idea..."
"She seems normal." The voices stopped and I heard strong wind beat the floor.
"What's wrong?" A familiar voice asked, he sounded worried.
"It's the girl sir,... she's got...red blood." The man gulped. Silence followed.
"Are you sure?"
"Of course sir, we were shocked, we had to triple test to believe it."
"That's impossible."
"So we thought." A girl spoke this time.
My other senses started coming back to me, I could feel the cold floor, I tried to move. I couldn't. Was I tied up? No. I opened my eyes, thank God the people weren't looking I shut them again. I saw the young man I had met a while ago... or a few days ago... I don't know I've lost track of time. And a teenage girl she was sitting on the window ledge biting her nails. And three other men all wearing uniform. I sighed in my head, when did it all go wrong?
"Keep her here. You three out."Serta commanded.
"Of course sir." Footsteps followed. I couldn't hear the rest, an annoying ringing in my ears interrupted them. It must be the injection that's why I can't move... they know my secret. I have red blood. That was out. I was certain that they were green bloods, there power... linked to nature, some people had different abilities. I had heard of one person that could bewitch animals minds, so that they could pretty much control them. It was against their law to hurt any animal though. So it can't have been too useful. Blue bloods could control the water, again, it varied. White bloods, they had wings although most of them used dragons to fly. Black bloods, they could blind you, darkness was on their side, and of course their opposite, yellow bloods, their power was day, the sun was deadly, so were they. There was one I feared the most, that was violet blood their power was sometimes death itself... and a painful one. I almost shuddered. I had a grudge on them.