Elise

Magic rushed away from Sarkon's hand and flooded into his chest. He wiggled his fingers just to check. "Take it." She spat at him. Shakily he moved the bowl to his lips and drank, all the while keeping his eyes on her.

"What's your name?" I questioned, trying to sound as genuine as possible. I could tell she was considering not but she came to the conclusion that I couldn't do much with a name and spat,
"Elise." She leant against the cave wall, the crimson fire burning to her left but she made no move to use its heat. "Who are you and why do you spy on us?" She spoke fluent English, but I'd heard her use another native tongue with another White Blood that occasionally poked her head in.
"Sarkon, and I wasn't spying."
"What do you claim you do then?"
"Admiring."
"Liar." I threw the bowl on the floor. She scowled at me, her pretty face turning savage. I rolled my eyes. Elise's dragon, who had never left her side, pulled back his lip slightly revealing two long fangs. I huffed a small laugh.
"Why do you come to my home?" She demanded.
"I don't know." I answered truthfully, my voice smug.
"Liar." She repeated. "Answer me!" She banged her fist on hard rock.
"I. Don't. Know." I grinned at her.
"Don't." She wasn't looking at me.
"Don't what?" The added touch of sweetness to my voice made her eyes twitch.
"Don't act so smug, your trapped. I should just ask him to slice you up." She nodded to Ferrum.
"Why don't you? Could save you a hella lot of struggling" I didn't let the smugness falter.
"Because," she hissed through her gritted teeth "I need to know why your spying on us."
"I'm not." I used a singsong tone.
"Stop lying." She came right up to me and pointed a finger in my face.
"I'm not."
"Aaarrrrr." She shrieked in annoyance.
"Glad to know I'm getting to you." Magic closed my mouth. Finally! Where is Kassa? Have they got her too? They can't have. Elise slid gracefully from the wall and sat against her dragon who now lay on the floor, eyelids closed almost fully but his red eyes peeked through the slits. It huffed. I rolled my eyes again. Come on Kassa. Wait. What was I thinking, why would Kassa even come in the first place?
"What are you thinking, whatever it is, stop. I don't like it." Elise told me. I couldn't reply. "Time to sleep. You need it." It wasn't said in a nice way, she wasn't looking out for me, she was simply hoping after some sleep I might not be as annoying. I closed my eyes, pretending. Meanwhile my thoughts churned.