Rescue mission?

Kassa wondered back towards the top of the cliff through the forest, something had changed in the wind. Something that wasn't good, it felt so wrong that Kassa trudged back to Sarkon no matter what mood he was in.

Back. The wind hissed. Go back! The words were filled with thick venom that made me run. Go back girl. Go! The acidic words dripped from the pine needles of the evergreens. I emerged into the layer of the forest where the trees were dispersed and not so suffocatingly close together. I gulped.
"Sarkon?" I couldn't help calling for the tall muscular Warrior, who comforted me even just being in his presence. "Sarkon!" I gasped, the wind chasing me out of the trees, even the birds had seemed to go silent. I repeated his name again. Again. Again. Still no reply. "SARKON! Don't play games with me! SARKON!" I'm going to kill him when he comes out of his hiding place. A sob broke the silence. My sob. "Sarkon." This time my voice crinkled into a rasp. A plea. A whisper.

And still no reply.

The warm invisible hands gripped my head. It was enough. I didn't know how but the gesture meant something. It meant something had gone wrong. Something terribly wrong. "Sarkon." His name fell from my lips into the air that had stopped twirling, into the snow that had stopped sparkling. This time it wasn't his name that came out of me. It was someone entirely different. "SEMBI!" I echoed. Damn the White Bloods if they heard, damn everyone that wasn't Sarkon.

The Stallion walked towards me, wings out. His steps powerful, meaningful. He knew. Or at least he knew something.

Sembi practically threw me onto his back and before I could even tap my heels against him he was galloping, faster than the wind. Spirit of the sky. I thought as we took flight and a thousand raindrops flittered past me.

{<*-*>}
Sarkon

Ferrum huffed a splintering cold breath onto my neck. Despite being frozen I could blink at least and the dragon had retracted his magic so I could speak too, but I knew if I called for help death would find me quicker than before I could even open my lips. If they could kill me at least. Well, I knew now that it was the dragon's magic that froze me, maybe I could kill it, but first I'd have to unfreeze myself and then there would be all the consequences, she might come back, dragons might attack, could I even run fast enough? The dragons huff told me enough Don't even think about it. It wasn't like Sembi, with Sembi he 'spoke' to us, this huff was just a mutual understanding. Sembi. What I would do if he was here right now. How many lives would I take? How many would be innocent? I couldn't even consider it. I was frozen and had a dragon standing over me who wouldn't take a second thought to slice my throat. Great.

"That is it." It. I hadn't even heard them approach. My temper boiled. It!
"Kill him." A second voices sounded, too quiet it was too quiet. The dragon raised a claw as if to strike, but he must have know his rider's thoughts because he took his time.
"Shouldn't we learn more?" Was she saving me deliberately? Or was she just trying to pry information from me?
"Fine. But it's yours. You look after it." It. It. It! The dragon removed its iron claw from the air.
"I'll take you. Behave and you'll live to see tomorrow." She spat at me. That told me enough of how this was going to go.
The wind met my face again as we glided towards God knows where.