Questions and Answers... and Idiotic Warriors

Kassa and the Warrior didn't get along. Sembi tended to stop them pushing each other off the cliffs. Turns out having the warrior about did come in handy, he had hunted everyday to get food for them all.

"What are you doing here?" His gruff voice tumbled into my ears.
"I'm travelling." He gave me a look. "To Zepter." He gave me another look. "Because- it's non of your business. Why are you travelling with me? If your going to... kill me, get it over with."
"Stupid girl."
"Grace." I reminded him.
"I don't care." He growled. "I'm not going to kill you. Unless you tell me what to do. Or be the annoying little brat that you are." He sighed. If you can call it that, it was more of a... predators huff. "Why Zepter? Family? Friends?" I was going to reply with a 'none of your business' but I changed my mind.
"I don't have any family. I'm going to Zepter because I have to... find someone."
"Who?"
"STOP WITH THE QUESTIONS!" I screamed. I had had enough! He told me to be quiet, and I almost erupted, but I heard something. He'd heard it too.

"Blue bloods." A snarl ripped from his throat. He drew a knife from his leg, I hadn't noticed it at all.
The warrior began. Silent as night he charged towards them, there were three, one was dead before they noticed. Second, gone. Third, dead in a heartbeat. It had barely taken ten seconds, and most of that was running towards them. He'd done it silently. The only sound, the spluttering as they choked on their own blood.
"Teach me." I whispered. It was all I could manage to say, all my brain could think. He walked towards me. his steps, a steady beat. "Teach me." I repeated, my voice still a breath.
"Why?" He was completely un-effected. He didn't seemed at all worried that he'd killed three men in a few seconds. I didn't reply, I wasn't in the mood to play his games.
"Teach me." This time my voice was strong, demanding.
"No." I almost punched him.
"Why not?"
"Because I don't want to waste my time on a silly, little, mortal!" Mortal. He, wait what!
"Your..." I trailed off. He walked away. "Wait." I couldn't think. "Are you telling me, your immortal?" He stopped, his eyes on the floor, his head bowed. He nodded. "How?" I barged up to him tugging his arm. He shook me off.
"We have to go. There could be more." Did he just... ignore me? Arrogant little b- "hurry up. Sembi will take you. I'll run."
"Don't you dare order me!"
"Then don't ask questions." He snarled, the only sign that he had ANY emotion. I got on Sembi, who didn't say anything. Sembi rode forwards. I was so bored of riding!