The Other Side.

"YES!" The Young King cried, they had made it! Shouts of relief and joy filled the air in the marsh. Dana proceeded to dance and twirl in the mud like a fairy, Finnic danced as well...He had turned redder than a tomato and was howling with laughter. And Jax and the king were left to celebrate... together.

"I missed you... you know." Jax smiled to me. "When I left... i felt...-I missed you."

"Same, every time you sent one of those letters I had fifty heart attacks in a row!" I laughed. And I was about to say something but Jax beat me to it.

"So..." she cleared her throat. "You're not going to like this at all. But trust me and don't shoot." Before I could react she dove into the bushed.

"This is Tasha." She pulled the arm of a black hoodie. It was a girl. A shy girl with bright orange and blue eyes, they were lined with black and framed with long lashes. Tasha was shorter than Jax by about an inch, but her long dark hair was tied into a bun, that had plaits running out of it and down her back, it made her look slightly taller. "My Girlfriend!" Jax smiled widely and looked between us excitedly. "I know, I know- but I mean-you had guessed right?-anyway..." she kept talking but I had frozen.

I had rarely seen her this... happy and alive...and... less depressed.

I was stunned. In fact I didn't connect to what I was doing the whole time I introduced myself. I was still panicking when Tasha bowed shyly and glanced at Jax. "I know... but you trust me right?- anyway Tasha is... a yellow blood-anyway bye!" She rushed and grabbed Tasha. They ran into the marsh even after I called.

Jax's girlfriend is a yellow blood. Jax HAS a girlfriend. The whole time she'd been... with them!

"Serta!!! Where have you been?! WERE HERE! FINALLY! Oh, Well done-you've been a really awesome King, leading us all the way here! And not giving up-and finally accepting who you are..." Dana turned to face me, mid pace. "You... alright?" She waved a hand in front of my face as if to grab my attention.

"No." It was a gasp, a pant. I needed to scream! "No! No I'm not-" tears bounced on my eyelashes before racing down my white face. "Dana! All this time-all this time I've been- I've been- I have- I do! I do! Why?! Dana-I'm not-she... she can't be-I do!"

"Slow down!" Dana ordered. But I had started sobbing and it wasn't about to stop.

"I- I'm sorry-I can't-I can't- I do! I do! I'd do lo-Im sorry- I can't!" I was breathing faster than the seconds on a clock. I was falling, spiralling into a fit or a panic attack or...
"I support-I do! But-help-I do-I can't-I lo-I love- I can't-she's- and then- yellow blood! And-an-and and and I- I don't know what to- what to do!"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Dana whispered and hugged my waist. "Tell me from the start."
And so I tried to tell her, to spit it out. To explain. But it all came out in jumbles of riddles and tears and breathes. I shouldn't be crying. But I was, oh I was because I had loved her, I had cherished her. I had felt lonely when she had left. I had Roseanne, but she wasn't... she wasn't there! Because all I could think was Jax. And now... and now... I can't.