Remenie

Kassa had entered the small island an hour ago but she was close... she could feel it.

The streets were silent, but not abandoned. Light crept through the gaps in curtains and shadows were cast over the pavement. I moved closer to the centre of the island, it got busier as I went. Then everything turned green. There were trees that created a canopy above my head, I heard a strange call... I had heard of weird creatures that roamed in the tropical forests. I found a stoned path that winded around the flowers and trees through the forest to a fountain surrounded by the path.

"Hello." I spun around, a young man stood behind me, I suddenly became aware of what I was wearing: a torn thin cloth that wrapped around my middle and ripped trousers covered in green stains.
"Who are you?" He said curiously. I stood taller, a strong stance.

" who are you?" There was no way he was getting my name before I got his! He looked slightly startled but shook it off and replied politely.

"I am Serta, pleasure to meet you." He smiled. I didn't.

"Where do I find someone who can teach me how to fight." I demanded, I wasn't trying to be rude but he made my teeth clench.
"You can follow me, I'll take you." We followed a path that went through he woods again, we ended up at a huge white dome, it reminded me of a palace. I followed him through the doors. (dear reader, it gets better.) I felt a prick in my neck then it all went black.

Authors note:
Hi this is 200 words, but later on they go to 600 ish, sorry they get better.