Playful Teasing

Dana had tried to persuade Serta to take his rightful place as King, to which he disagreed to. He didn't want everyone to look to him in what to do next, he didn't want that 'special treatment' and he certainly didn't want the burden of being responsible for the lives that were on the line. Dana didn't push any further after his quiet reaction but she hadn't given up yet. Jax's reply to Serta's letter came a few days later.

7:28
Yellow bloods are attacking The Isles of Figgens with the army.
All is well this end, what about yours?
J

It was good that the army was only being used against The Isle Of Figgens because Violet Bloods lived there, and I like many others didn't like them being around very much. It was very brave, and quite stupid, of them to go up against the Violet Bloods because there well known power, was death. Or something related. Neither of which anyone would want to experience.
I got to work on my reply.

Whilst I wrote, Roseanne was using her beautiful gift to heal my arm. It had been cut in a cave when I was hunting for Bloodbats.
"Does it hurt." She asked as she finished.
"No, it doesn't. Thanks." I said as I tested it. Roseanne smiled.
"Do you need anything else?" Roseanne asked sweetly.
"No." I murmured. Once again I was trapped in her beauty. She turned away, obvious to my thoughts, as she hid a blush.

I left soon after that, shooting a quick smile at the healer as I looked over her quickly once more. The image of her flushed cheeks still jumped in my mind. When Dana found me a small smile still lit my lips.
"Oh, no." She sighed.
"What?" I asked urgently.
"Don't look so worried, I only said it because something terrible must have happened." I still couldn't understand her playful tone.
"Why?" She rolled her eyes at me.
"Because your smiling. You never smile. Not anymore." Her words drew more and more away from the warmth that she had used before.
"Haha." I tried to laugh for her sake. "I just... something good happened." The smile came back, along with the image of Roseanne's blush.
"What? Come on, you have to tell me now! My curiosity is peaked." She tugged at my shirt.
"Sorry, should I say someone happened." I teased her. She gasped and giggled.
"Wait. Are you in love?" She burst out with laughter.
"Na. Just... happy."
"Liar." She giggled then shouted "Serta's in love, Serta's in love." Thankfully only a few of Remenie's Green Bloods heard.
"Shhhhh!" I protested and shoved her playfully.
"Haha." She laughed. "Come on. Tell me her name! Or is it a boy? Oooooo exciting!" She started but I put a finger to her lips.
"Her name, is Roseanne."
"Oh, I know her. The pretty healer, right? The one you fake injuries to see?"
"Hey, I don't do that!"
"Yes you do, yes you do." She sang into the wind. "Yay! I've waited for this day to come!" She hugged me tightly then began to ask me many questions on the matter. I should have seen this coming. I made a mental note to NEVER say anything like this to her again. But the sound of her laughter made me tell her everything.