A sharp song

POV: Serta
(Seta's point of view)

A young girl sang to the flames that danced in-front of her. Words bouncing in her mind like fireworks going to explode. Her Father had disappeared leaving her confused, sad, happy, and strong all at the same time. Tears stained her face. Prince Serta stood outside her room listening to the lullaby sang with passion and sadness. What had happened?

I listened to the song that drummed my ears. I should go. I thought but I couldn't bring my feet to move. I'm invading her privacy! I shouted at myself. I had came here to apologise... this wasn't the time. I gritted my teeth. Somehow I managed to walk away.
The meeting droned on so I had stopped listening, what had happened to Kassa? Who made her cry like that, and sing so... recklessly. I was scared, I shouldn't have been, but her song... her face scared the living daylights out of me. The Kassa i Knew was gone, replaced by a shadow of emotion. I looked up from the table to see everyone staring at me.
"Sorry please repeat yourself." I said as strongly as possible trying not to blush. Ren must have known I wasn't listening as he explained the whole topic.
"...Two Quads were slaughtered on the coast, we're running out of forces to stop them. What should we do." He asked. Two Quads! That was 80 men...
"I will sort out the loss in men, you should take a Duo to the coast from the westernmost border in Califa" I ordered. I'd have to talk to Jax later.
"Of course sir." Muttered everyone in the room. They bowed to me, I left the room.

I found myself in the library, I had found a book about another world, where a court was assembled despite the obstacles, one of the characters Dorian reminded me exactly of my self... well almost. Their world reminded me, sadly, of my own. One day, I told my self, I will fix this war. Fix it like they did. Although we don't have a calcular or Endovier, it will be harder. It will be harder because we're not in a book. Because in books the main characters find a way to survive. Well... most of them. I thought thinking of 'the thirteen' my father was dead. He was nowhere near as bad as Dorians. Lucky for him. And for the rest of the world.