Prologue

I looked at my reflection on my compact mirror to see if my makeup is still on point. I'm currently at my fathers office waiting for the que to go in the conference room . After the few minutes of waiting I heard a faint knock on the door.

"Ms. Aliya it's time to go to the conference room. The stockholders and board of directors are waiting." I heard Mrs. Cole's gentle voice  said behind the door. She's my father's personal assistant and has been working for him in the past 10 years of her life.

"I'm coming." I replied quickly and straighten my knee lenght cream strapless dress,yanking my blazer off of my father's swivel chair then made my way to the conference room. I took a deep breath before opening the door. All heads turned on me as I walk in ,I forced a fake smile that I've mustered for the past years of my cruel life and went infront where my father is standing. He has a proud smile plastered on his face.

"As you can see everyone this is my youngest child,Aliya she just got back here yesterday from Massachusetts. Starting today she'll be the new C.E.O of the Cowell group of companies." my father ,the great Simon Cowell says.

Everyone congratulated me. Then my father started to introduce all of the people in the room. I shook all of their hands as a sign of respect. Then my eyes landed on the last person I need to shake hands with. I met my gaze with his captivating  green eyes that I once loved.

"Welcome back Al.How have you been?."he says with his raspy voice when it was his time to shake hands with me.He tried to get near me but I back away immediately,glancing everyone in the room for a moment,when I was sure no one was looking I talked to him with venom lacing in my voice.

"Don't try to act so nice with me Mr. Styles. I still don't forget what you've done with me 8 years ago." I said in a cold voice and joined my father who was talking to Mr. Mill, one of the major stockholders just to get away from these guy who broke me years ago. I looked back at Harry once I reached my father and Mr. Mill.

His face fell. Hurt evident in his eyes. I couldn't care less. He made me like this. A cold hearted bitch.

-----------------
following chapters will be the flashbacks. 😄