43 "Secrets"

"We're at the O2 arena,it's almost time for the show. We took Lux and Zia here btw,they had their dinner as well so don't worry,you could trust us with kids you see? Hehe but seriously speaking Where are you Al? What happened? None of us could talk to Ash and we're all worried and scared to him rn,he's so quiet when someone tries to engage with a conversation with him. he simply glares at us. Please send a reply or come here. This is a freaking novel now :P" 8:00 pm from Lucas.

I heaved another deep sigh after reading Luke's message they've been trying to contact me for the past three hours but no one succeeded,a lot of things are occupying my mind and attending their concert and my nieces are some of the things in it. Why does it have to be so complicated? I asked myself and poured another little amount of the fireball I ordered earlier in this bar I found after pulling that runaway stunt earlier. There were few people in here since it's still early to get wasted,EDM music playing not so loud,kinda calming for me.

"Can I join you?" an oddly familiar voice said beside me making my eyebrows knit in confusion. Am I imagining things? slowly turning my head from the intruder's direction since I'm feeling a little dizzy from the liquor I've downed,my mouth fell open. Standing in front of me is none other than Taylor Mckenzie. Is this some kind of joke? Ghost from my past are really coming after me? She chuckled at my obviously stupid reaction, I know I probably look like a trash right now from all the crying I made. My makeup surely is ruined. But heck,I must admit she looks A LOT prettier and hotter now with that short hair,toned body and one thing that hasn't changed? Her red lipstick. She was smiling at me? Which creeps me out a little if I'm being honest,since I'm used with her deadly glares. "Are you just gonna stare at me or let me sit?" She jokingly asked as if we're the best of friends? I suddenly want to punch her straight in the face,nah I'm kidding. Having a company with my misery isn't a bad idea right? Even if that certain person is one of the main reason why your life was shattered. Wish me luck.

"Sorry,uh sure take a sit." I casually said,taking my purse from the stool on my left side which she happily occupied and abruptly asked the bartender for a tequila shot.

"How have you been? It's been a while." She asks in a calm tone after the bartender handed her drink. Okay,this is surely weird. We're both looking ahead of us,where the bartenders are busy mixing drinks and such.

"Nothing much,I just got back from the US after graduating and here I am running my father's company." I blab while pouring myself another drink.

"Interesting but sounds stressful given the fact that your family owns multiple companies here and abroad." She comments and downs her tequila.

"It is,but this is what I wanted. How about you? How's life?" I tried to sound as friendly as possible. Odd enough, I don't feel any anger surging within me. Guess I've really moved on huh?

A smile crept to her red tinted lips. "I just got married two years ago and busy with being a full time wife and a mother." She turned to me and smiled. " this is just a rare time where I get to spend an alone time,having a family could be a pain in the ass" she gushes making me smile at how childish she looked. I'm surprised with what I learned,she's married? Wow.This is really weird.

"Good for you then. Being a mother sounds a lot of fun" I commented with a smile.

Her smile suddenly disappeared. "I'm sorry." She randomly said. Making me furrow my eyebrows and it hit me,it could've been with the last words I said.

"I didn't mean it that way,seriously I'm happy for you even if it's weird to hear right? I mean it's been years,let's just move on." I assured her.

Her face still remained the same,guilt written all over it. "If I could've been not selfish that day you won't lost your baby. Your marriage with Harry could've been saved. I'm really sorry Aliya." Her voice was shaky,she placed her hand above mine which felt cold. She must be nervous? Why am I starting to get nervous as well? "Did Harry told you the reason why I came to your house that day?" She randomly asked then removed her hand that was holding mine.