14 (Meeting Sophia)

ALIYA'S POV

It had been three months since Harry got rid of me in his life, when he said he won't bother me anymore, he really mean it. He never called, sent a message,or even spare me a glance when we pass each other at school, he didn't talk to me when he came in my birthday celebration last October 31, he was there but his mind was elsewhere. And it felt like we became strangers to each other. I can see he's not that affected, he always has a smile on his face and of course, he has Taylor by his side so yeah. And me? I don't know, the only good thing that happened with this is that my bond to my brothers became much stronger , my parents and I are in good terms like before ,and Louis and I got closer than we were before . But the friendship between my brothers and Harry ended too, they never hung out anymore.

Speaking of which Liam will be home in few days to spend Christmas with us! I missed him to bits and finally I'm gonna see him. He also said that he has a surprise for all of us, which made me more want to turn the time in a faster phase. And it will lessen my thoughts about Harry.

And as for my bestfriend newsflash: NIALL AND HER ARE DATING. It happened a month ago , I was really shocked when Niall made a scene inside the cafeteria , he serenade Norlyn while we're having lunch and announced that he wanted her to be his girl and all. I can see how much they love each other, which made me envious at times but I'm trying to avoid it, and tell myself that I'll have someone someday that'll love with all of his heart . I could still remember when they've just started dating for the first week.

I was walking my way to my room when I heard Niall yell from his room. I thought something bad happened so I barge in, finding Niall was glaring at his phone and holding it tightly

"I've called her thousands of times but she's still ignoring me!" He whined. I furrowed my eyebrows .

"Who?" I ask confused .

"Your bestfriend." he said with an annoyed voice and gave me a look like I've just asked the stupidest question in the world .

"Oh. And so? If she didn't ring you back or replied? She's busy okay? You should know by now that it's her shift at the cafè." I as-a-matter-of-factly said and rolled my eyes.

"She's my girlfriend, I need to know what she's doing as of the moment, did she eat already and shit! And she needs to ask if I'm doing good, if I have eaten already! " He argues which made me groan.

"Niall it doesn't mean that when you're in a relationship you need to monitor one another! Jesus I don't know what kind of relationship you want." i rant and got up from his bed. "Try to chill bro. Goodnight ." I glance at him and went out of his room hearing him groan again.

Well Niall you're whipped . I thought to myself and walked to my room.

*********

After two weeks

There were loud knocking on my door , which interrupted me in my slumber. I looked over the clock on my bedside table it's just 7 am for fucks sake and it's Saturday today! I groaned and buried my head in my pillow attempting to catch some sleep again but the fucker behind my door wouldn't let me and continue to bang my door like it's gonna break any moment now. "Give me a minute!" I yelled and walk inside my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

"Hurry up Al!" I heard a very familiar voice which made me sprint to my door forgetting what I needed to do. And there stood Liam wearing just a plain white shirt, faded jeans and a nike rubber shoes. I threw myself at him and hugged him tight . "I missed you sooooo much" i said and hugged him tighter .

"Yeah yeah sure Al. But get off of me or loosen your grip you're chocking me." he says in a squeaky voice,damn I was really hugging him tight. I let go of him and smiled sheepishly at him.