30 (Reception to new home)

Clanking of spoon and forks against the plates, chit chatting,children laughing,the faint sound of A moment like this by Kelly Clarkson playing through the speakers of the big hall where the wedding reception is held. We're having dinner at the moment before the program starts which is within 10 minutes. Well our emcees are none other than my best friend and my blonde wanna be brother since they claim they'll kill it,which I believed,sort of. Harry was sitting beside me,next to him are his parents,Gemma called earlier that she'll try to catch up since she was stuck in NY since last week for her work. My mum sits next to me and my father is at the end, my brothers has their own table as well together with the guests which we greeted as we entered the banquet hall.

"Ladies and gentlemen let's start the program!" The two twats announced in unison while standing at the podium near the stage where we are currently sitting making the crowd cheered .

"Okay so first off, a pleasant evening to each and everyone." Niall starts and smiled at everyone in the room, then he turned to our direction "and specially to our newlywed couple, hi there guys hope your having a great time." A shot us a wink making Harry scoff beside me.

"Well let us introduce the parents of the newlyweds, we have the handsome and gorgeous Mr. Desmond Styles and Mrs. Anne Styles!" Harry's parents stood up as the crowd applauded them,wow like a scene in politics I thought to myself. "And next off, Niall would you like to introduce them?" My best friend ask her boyfriend.

"With pleasure babe, so these people I'm about to introduce you are the coolest people I know,though they're old but yeah the reason why me,Liam,Zayn and Aliya blessed with killer looks! The drop dead gorgeous like me Mr. Simon Cowell and my goddess of a mum Carol Cowell!" He flaunts making my parents laugh in their seats but still managed to stand up as the guests applaud them.

"May we ask Mr. and Mrs. Styles to come down here in the podium and give our dear Harry and Aliya a message?" My best friend request which Harry's parents happily accepted.

The emcees got off the podium and gave way to my in-laws. "Well our Harry is a handful,we know that Aliya is fully aware of that." Uncle Des, I mean dad opens. "But that guy has a big heart, only few of you knows how much of a softie he is, he cried while we were watching Hachiko before and begged me to buy him a dog after that." He says and shakes his head with the memory, I heard Harry groan beside me. "I'll just get straight to the point Harry is a wonderful son,yes we might argue at times but hey there's no perfect father and son relationship right? I believe that he'll be a great father to my future grandson and a wonderful husband to Aliya. I may not say it that much but I love you so much Harry." His dad says,voice cracking at the end I turned to Harry and see a tear escaped his eye which he harshly wipe off after.

"What can I say? One day wouldn't be enough to tell you how great of a son Harry is, how much he makes me happy . His cheeky attitude makes my day but I hate it when he has mood swings it's quite scary,so Aliya beware." Au-mum says and gave me a small smile. "I won't tell any embarrassing stories of you sweetie unlike your father did,but remember when I caught you wearing one of my bras? Those were the days!" She suddenly cracks making everyone in the room laugh.

I turned to Harry with an amused smile. "You seriously did that?" I gawked.

He turned to me and gave me a glare. "Want me to try yours?" He bites making me laugh even more.

"Enough with the flashbacks all I wish for you son is to have a happy marriage, I'm at ease that Aliya will take good care of you, we've known that girl since you she was little, and i hope you take good care of her as well and your baby. I'll miss having you at home hun though you're a pain in the ass, I love you Harry." She says ending her speech, Harry's parents walked back to their previous spot and settled theirselves laughing like teenagers as they recall what they just did earlier.