27 (the small velvet box)

After three hours of nap I finally decided to move my ass and get ready for the dinner at the Styles' residence,I decided to wear just a simple loose dark blue jeans, Zayn's misfits black shirt and my worn out chucks. I was busy taming my hair when my phone went off indicating someone's calling,I hurriedly put down the hair straightener and took my phone resting on my bed. I groaned when I saw Harry's name on it, I calmed myself before answering. I was about to say "hello" when he suddenly spoke through the other line.

"Wear something casual,there was a change of plan. Mum and dad wanted to meet us at a nearby restaurant at our company. I'll pick you up in 10 so better be ready." He demanded and hung up not waiting for my response. I quickly went to my closet to find something "casual" but there's nothing in there since most of my clothes consists of jeans,shirts,sweatpants,sweatshirts and my brothers shirt which I took from their closet without their permission. I remember disposing the dresses that I once owned by donating in some charity that my parents supports.I was going insane for a moment ,tossing each of my clothes on the floor hoping there'd be a dress that'll magically appear if I do so. There was a knock on my door that took me back to my senses.

"Aliya open up." My mother's voice says through the door.

I open the door quickly and saw my mum holding a white laced dress in her hand smiling at me. "Here, Anne told me you're going out tonight and since you don't have any dress in your wardrobe because you always refuse when I offer to buy you one. It's Oscar's design by the way." She blabs before handing me the dress,which was beautiful. Oscar has a really nice taste when it comes to designing clothes.

I immediately strip my previous clothes while my mum helped me since I find it hard to move because of my now growing tummy. She zipped the back part and handed me a pair of heels which were not that high,since the baby's safety comes first as they say. My mum fixed my hair putting it in a low ponytail leaving some strands down and applied light make up so I wouldn't look so pale. After fixing my hair and face I took my small purse resting on my vanity mirror put in some cash,my phone,keys and on cue one of our maids knocked informing that Harry already arrived. I walked in a fast phase since that jerk doesn't like the idea of waiting,when I reached to our living room I found him comfortably sitting at our couch scrolling through his phone wearing a white button up shirt which has its sleeves folded up to his elbow,black slacks and black leather shoes. He looked breathtaking as always,he must've felt he isn't alone anymore and locked his phone,me being the dumb getting caught while staring at him.

I cough awkwardly and walked to his direction,my heels clicking on the granite floor. "Can we go now?" I asked nervously. He just nodded and stood up,towering over me. My mum soon emerges to the room and walked us out of the door wishing us to have a great night before walking back inside.

"I parked my car outside your house,can you walk till there? Or do you want me to fetch you here? It's kinda far and you might get exhausted and it's bad for the baby." He blabs making me look at him in a weird way, why does her care all of sudden? He caught me staring again for the second time and raised his eyebrow waiting for my answer.

"We could just walk, I can manage." I answer abruptly.

He shrugged and started walking. "If you say so."

I followed him like a puppy and we walked in silence through our wide freaking driveway, I lost count with how many I have tripped over the pebbles scattered around me making me kick them harshly,one of the damn pebbles hit Harry at his bum making him stop on his track and look back at me,eyebrows furrowing.

"Was that you?" He asked eyeing me.

"I'm sorry, i-i-I didn't mean to it's just that these pebbles kept on tripping me." I complained like a child.