15 (Worst Christmas Ever)

December 25,2007

ALIYA'S POV

We're all gathered at our garden enjoying Christmas eve, chitchats and banters thrown as we eat. Our Christmas this year is much fun because, well there's a new member of the family aka Sophia. I already love her, she has a beautiful soul,she gets along with all of us well and of course she loves Liam so much,you can clearly see just the way she looks at him whenever Liam tells story, or even lame jokes.

"Ugh I'm full!" Niall whines and toss the stem of his cherry, which was place on top of his ice cream.

"Of course idiot you ate like a gallon of ice cream aside from the dinner we had already." Norlyn says whose sitting beside him,she spent Christmas here as well ,since Niall and her are already an item.

Niall just scoff at her remark and rubbed his belly, got a gut feeling he'll be constipated later this night.

"Okay,it's time to open our presents!" My father beams like a kid and ran inside our house, probably towards where the Christmas tree is. We just shake our heads on his childish act and followed him inside. As expected he was under the tree inspecting every gifts and who they belong to. "Go line up kids!" He says sternly which made us all groan.

"Seriously dad?" I said and scoff.

"Don't be stubborn or you won't get any of your presents! Same goes to those who would disobey me." He blabs. We followed what he wanted since it's Christmas better make the kid happy.

"Okay first of Liam! Since you're the eldest!" He says, Liam came forward and retrieved six wrapped presents, of course all of us in the house contributed gifts like we usually do. Liam went to the couch and started to rip off the gift wrappers as we continue the gift giving. Zayn was called then Niall followed by Sophia, Norlyn after then finally it's my turn. After all of us have our gifts in our hands we went to the living room and started opening what we've received. I opened Zayn's gift first, last year he gave me a shit load of Mac makeup which I wasn't able to use since I don't cake my face too much.

"Seriously Zayn? Pepper spray? Are you fucking kidding me?" I said in an annoyed tone, the devil just stuck out his tongue out at me which made me more agitated and feel sad since I spent quite money on his present for this year, he's been dying to have a rolex watch so I bought it, getting money from my trust fund.

The sound of papers being ripped were only heard after awhile,curses mumble if someone opened their gifts and find stupid shits in it. Suddenly we heard our doorbell ring.

"Are we expecting someone?" My mum says and turned to my dad whose currently opening my gift for him. He just shook his head as an answer. Nana soon rushed to us.

"Simon you need to see who came to visit." She says, she seems nervous about something,which made everyone in the room feel the same way too. My father stood from the couch and made his way to our front door. We waited for minutes everyone looking in deep thoughts. Finally we can hear footsteps approaching ti where we are. My father came alone? Well he must've left the unwanted guess waiting at our door,he looked at my mum in a pleading way and motioned her to come near him, which my mother did and soon they both went to out.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Liam blurts, Sophia just rub his back to soothe him.

"Let's just wait and see." Niall says in a whisper. On cue my parents came inside,with a woman maybe around my father's age,which resembles much to Zayn....

"Zayn!" She says,her eyes gleaming as she says Zayn's name. Zayn rose from his seat with a confused look on his face.

"What's happening dad? Who is she?" He says looking at my father.

My father takes a deep breath. "She's your mother Zayn." He says voice trembling a bit.

"It's been so long, you've grown so much. I missed you so much Zayn,you just don't know how much I long for you." The woman says and trudged her way to Zayn and hugged him,tears welling up her eyes,which looked so much like Zayn's.

Zayn tensed to her touch then he pushed the poor woman off of him,causing her to stumble backwards thankfully Niall was fast and hoisted her up again.

She muttered a thank you to Niall and look over to Zayn again. "I'm sorry if I left you, I really regret it. Please believe me son. I want to make it up to you-

Zayn laugh sarcastically and looked at her mom in pure disgust. "Make it up to me? Are you fucking kidding me? You said it had been too long, see I've grown up already. Do you seriously think I need you now? It had been 18 fucking years since you abandoned me! And now you're here saying you want to make it up to me like nothing happened?! For fucks sake! If you really loved me as a son like you claim you do? You wouldn't leave me in the first place." Zayn shouts, veins in his neck popping his face turning red as he speak. He started to walk away leaving his mom crying. When he was nearly at the stairs, he looked back and looked at her mother coldly. "And if you haven't know yet I already have a mom and her name is CAROL COWELL." He says emphasizing our mothers name, leaving everyone dumbfounded.

Zayn's mom breakdown on our floor,my father helping her to get up and guided her to where our kitchen is.

"Kids just go out and have some fun. We'll just fix this and check on your brother." My mom says frantically and followed where my father is.

"That was-" Liam says as he try to interpret what he feels as he make hand motions.

"Yeah" we all muttered though we don't understand what he really meant.

"Let's go and check Zayn up." Niall says and stood up lending his hand to Norlyn, which she took, Liam doing the same thing which made me groan and realize I was a loner and surrounded by couples. I just helped myself up and jogged my way to Zayn's room leaving others down. As I come closer to his room,I can hear loud shattering going on followed by curses. I knock at his door. "FUCK OFF!!" He shouts.

"Z-zZayn it's just me Aliya? Please let me in?" I asked nervously.

"Just go away Al.I need some time alone." He says voice cracking at the end.

I sigh. "C'mon Zayn open up, let's talk or better yet let's go out and have some drinks at a bar downtown?" I say suggestively. Then the others came up looking at me in a questioning way. I just motion that I got it under control.

I heard him scoff. "-as if they'll let you drink or in, you're underage dumb dumb." He says through the door which made me frown, he's right. Finally he opened the door, revealing Zayn with tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes. He groans. "Stop staring at me!" He says and everyone laughed.

As promised we headed to a bar downtown. Thankfully the guards let me in. Soon Zayn was chugging different alcoholic drink like a water, all of us trying to forget what just happe back home. When the clock strikes 3am we decided to go home since Zayn was already piss drunk.

I felt my phone vibrate in my purse. I took my phone out and followed everyone out of the bar.

Unknown number: Merry Christmas x -H.

I furrowed my eyebrows H? It couldn't be Harry right? I decided to not mind it and drive Zayn's car since he isn't capable now. Well this Christmas is interesting.

**********
hello! 😁
Decided to update since it had been 5 incredible years since a phenomenal band named One Direction was made😭😭 just how fast the night changes indeed.

Well I hope you like this chapter tho!

I love y'all xx