37 (Double Trouble)

The dinner/party continues as we talk about random things that happened to our lives,but everyone could feel the awkwardness when the failed marriage of Harry and I is brought up by someone accidentally. I should've made an excuse if I knew that he's going to be here, I didn't know that he's in good terms with my brothers again,they act like nothing happened eight years ago which made me upset a bit. Liam,Zayn and Niall used to tell me how they want to beat Harry so much just to get even with what he did to me,then now they exchange conversations like the old times. What the hell did Harry do to gain their trust again? Same goes to my parents, dad even hired him in the company. But there's one thing that makes me curious, Uncle Des' relationship to his son,since Harry came he suddenly went silent and not even acknowledged Harry when the latter asked how he was. Weird,they used to be close.

"It's getting late,we should get going." Uncle Des announced after he looks at his rolex wristwatch. I looked at the time in my phone as well it reads 9:45 pm. Geez I still need to be in the company tomorrow for my urgent meetings and the investigation about the money smuggler we have.

"Right,bye guys. Enjoy the night and Happy birthday again Niall." Uncle Marc utter afterwards.

"You kids should catch up and let us,the elders go ahead." My dad butts in earning protests from the "elders" making the "young ones" laugh.

"I should get home too. Dad can you drop me off my place? I need to be in the company early-

"Sorry hunny but no,live a little. Your the boss you can come late and no one will reprimand you about it. And someone tells me that you've been working so hard,stay with them and enjoy." My father blabs which my mother agreed so as the others in the table,the outnumbered me so I don't have any choice left.

"Who'll drive me home later then? I sent Dave home already." I questioned trying to convince my father to let me go.

"I'll drop you off." Louis volunteers with his right hand up like a toddler during a recitation in a class, I shot him a glare which he just returned with a smirk.

"It's settled then,have a great night guys. We'll go now." My mum declared,then all the elders are out.

"It's time for the drinks then!" Niall enthusiastically announced and motioned his servers to get the the booze. Soon enough we were downing the bottles of tequila,whiskey and other liquor that were served apparently Liam,Sophia and Louis weren't drinking since obviously Sophia was pregnant and Liam needs to drive same goes for Tommo,we were at the middle of the drinking session when Liam bid his voiced out they need to get home since its 12am already and Sophia have an appointment tomorrow,Gemma also went home with them since she has a flight to New York for work as usual.

"Bye guysh." Gemma slurs as she give everyone in the table hugs.

"Are you sure you can go home alive?" I blurted out making her laugh and hit me playfully.

"Of courshe! I'll just ride a cab though." She drunkenly say and walked out of the restaurant,bumping everything she passes to, I feel Harry stand up in his seat and help his sister then they're both gone.

"Guess that makes us the survivors,they're all weakling!" Niall boasts earning a smirk from all of us who are left.

We carried on drinking as we chat away,the alcohol is getting in me as my sight starts to get blurry and I might get sick any minute now.

"Sorry guys,we need to be home now. Zayn is pissed drunk." Perrie say and stood up with Zayn almost riding her in piggyback way.

"Byeeeeeeeee." Niall chirps,whose face now is red as a tomato. He's obviously drunk.