40(Unwanted Visitors)

Lux and I are waiting patiently outside the emergency room when Louis suddenly came out from a corner approaching to our direction, with his white uniform on messing with his phone,he was as surprised as us when he averted his gaze up.

"What are you guys doing here?" He practically asked as soon as he got near us,taking a sit beside Lux.

"Waiting for Xia,you?" I asked.

"It's my fucking hospital." He sarcastically answered making my eyes roll so as Lux's"

"Oh,fuck off uncle Lou." Lux muttered under her breath and I almost died on laughing when I saw the petrified look on the doctor's face.

"Jesus where the hell did you learn that kid?" Louis asks after he recovered from his shock poking Lux's sides making her giggle.

"D-daddy thought us." Lux says through laughter.

"Seriously Lou? What are you doing here? This is the pedia ward and I believe you're not supposed to be her since you're a freaking neurologist." I questioned at the brunette guy who's one seat away from me.

"I'm waiting for my girlfriend." He simply answers as he cradled Lux on his arms.

"What's her name again?" I asked.

"Eleanor." He quickly answers with a smile on his face,you can see the glimmer in his blue eyes,you're fucking whipped tommo.

"Well I saw a gorgeous doctor earlier she looks like a model than a doctor." I gushed,Louis stopped playing with Lux and paid attention to me.

"Does she have brown hair? Small heart shaped face,Average height and goes by the surname Calder?" He questions describing the doctor perfectly.

"Ye-

"Babe!" A familiar voice beams then the gorgeous pediatrician strutted her way to our place,Louis stood up from his seat giving his girlfriend a tight hug as if they didn't see each other in 10 year. Lux cough dramatically trying to get their attention which worked since the two let go of each other, Eleanor's cheek turned crimson.

"Right,babe this are Aliya Cowell the one that I've mentioned to you before? And Lux Zayn's daughter." Louis affirmed as he place his hand around Eleanor's face.

Eleanor once again extended her hand for me to shake. "It's finally nice to meet you,I've heard a lot of things about you." She says sweetly making me a bit nervous,wonder what the fuck Louis told her about me.

I stifle a nervous laugh as I shake her hands. "Hope they're good things though and it's nice to finally meet you as well,Louis never stopped gushing about you whenever we meet or talk on the phone." I voiced out making the doctor blush again with my last remark.

"How's Xia?" Lux uttered interrupting our conversation,Eleanor shifted her position and crouched down her level.

"She's okay,she just needs to use crutches  for a week since her leg was injured." She explained to the little one,then we heard footsteps coming. Lux turned her head to where the sound is coming from. Eleanor stood up as soon as Lux ran to her sister.

Laughter was heard to the silent corridor. "Oh my gosh Xia you look funny!" Lux exclaimed as she gawk at her sister who's now frowning at her twin.

"Piss off." Xia says irritated and walked to our direction her crutches. "Ugh it hurts my armpits!"she complained making me and the couple across me laugh.

"That's what you get for being irresponsible." I lecture making her scoff,then I heard my phone go off in my pocket,I excused myself and walked a bit further from the others as I fish out the device in my pocket. I frowned when I saw Zayn's face on my screen,he wants to FaceTime I'm in deep shit like what the twins says. "Sup Zayn? How's the vacation  going?" I cooly say when I was welcomed by a glaring Zayn from the screen.