8 ("We got detention for bringing Aliya's tampons")

The sound of my alarm started to blare which awaken me from my peaceful slumber, I groaned and roll off my bed and went to my bathroom to pee and brush my teeth before heading downstairs for breakfast. Mom and dad aren't around cause they are on a business trip in L.A closing a multimillion deal. Since Liam left dad and I aren't in the mood to do our old routine in waking up my brothers. As soon as I arrived at the dinning hall Niall was already there stuffing foods to his mouth,I greeted him a good morning which he just acknowledge by a nod because of the amount of food in his mouth. Zayn is still not around guess his still asleep I thought. Niall and I occasionally talk while eating but I can't get what he was saying most of the time since his mouth was full of food. After we finished our breakfast Zayn came in the dinning hall rubbing his eyes followed by a yawn.

"Why'd anybody bothered to wake me up?" he says as he take a sit beside me and put some food on his plate.

"I went to your room to wake you up then you said you'll get down after 10 minutes." Niall says and burped afterwards.

"Yeah whatever if I'll be late on my class today it's your fault the two of you." he says and started to eat.

Niall and I just ignored his threat and went up to our rooms to prepare for school. I went to my bathroom and stripped my pjs off and went under the shower. I scrub my body and shampoo my hair with my strawberry flavored shampoo. I took my towel on the rack and dried myself, I pick out my matching black undergarments and put them on,I put some lotion on my body and put on a mustard color skinny jeans and one of Zayn's black shirt which hang loosely on my body, I put on my black vans and went to the bathroom to dry my hair and put on my usual make up. After my hair was dried I put it on a messy bun leaving some strands down. I chucked my phone on my pocket,took my bag and went down. As i reached to our garage Niall's black range rover is nowhere in sight but Zayn's car was still there. I unlocked the door on my car and hopped in,buckle my seatbelt on and pull out of the garage. After 20 minutes I'm already parking at my usual spot,on the school parking lot. I still have 10 minutes to spare before my first class starts,I made my way inside while and squeeze through the busy corridor to go on my locker to my stuffs. I felt my phone buzz on my pocket I took it out and saw a message from Norlyn.

Bestie 💋 - babe can't go to school today,I'm sick. xx

I sighed this would be boring day I thought to myself. I tooke my books and made my way to my maths class. I've decided to visit my best friend later and bring her some soup and stuff for sick people.

*4 hours later*

The bell rang signaling that it's already our lunch break,I waited for my classmates to go out of the room so I don't have to squeeze with them. I felt the need to use the comfort room so I went to the nearest one,which is at the furthest corner. I entered the comfort room and saw two girls who are busy caking theirselves with make up, the blonde one smiled at me which I returned with a smile as well and I went in to the second cubicle. I pulled my pants down and do my business. I flushed the toilet and went out,the girls were still there. I went to the sink and stood beside the red head who's still busy curling her eyelashes. I washed my hands and looked at my reflection if I'm presentable enough. I was about to get up when the blonde girl called me.

"Uhm miss you kinda have a- a blood stain on your pants." she says awkwardly.

My eyes widen,I'm not expecting it since I have my period when it's nearly the end of the month,it's just second week for Christ sake!

"Uh thanks." i said and went in to my previous cubicle. Shit how am I gonna do this,I don't have a tampon with me or a hoodie which I can wrap around my waist to cover up but the stain. Damn it's such a wrong timing my bestfriend isn't around to help me out. I groan and sit at the toilet bowl,of course i covered it up before i took a sit. I heard the door closed,now I'm all alone great!