16 (Zayn's mum)

***I am sitting at a long table with various of my favorite foods containing it, my mouth began to water due to the marvelous sight ahead of me. I couldn't fathom which of these delectable foods to devour first. I closed my eyes and took the nearest food on my right direction,I slowly opened my eyes to see a slice of pepperoni pizza. A smile crept to my lips as I open my mouth to welcome the wonderful creation of God.**

I felt my body fall against a carpeted floor which caused my to snap my eyes wide open, I scanned my surroundings , I was at my room. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK THAT WAS JUST A DREAM?! I looked over to my bed to see Norlyn fast asleep with her dress last night, okay she just kicked me so I woke up from my fantasy land! I got up and went straight to my bathroom to shower,I smelt like smoke and alcohol ugh. I recall what happened last night. Right! Zayn's mom was here so he flipped and we ended up celebrating Christmas at a bar.

I stripped off of my red dress from last night and hop in the shower. I grabbed my scrub and squirt my vanilla scented shower gel, after scrubbing my body I grabbed my strawberry flavored shampoo. After few more rinsing I was done, I grabbed my towel hanging on a hook and went to my sink to brush my teeth. When I stepped out of the bathroom I found my best friend sitting at the end of my bed with hands on head.

"Morning!" I said cheerfully startling her a bit, i made my way to my closet and picked out a crop top an a high waisted dark blue shorts. I took some of my undies and put them on.

"Go on the bathroom!" I heard Norlyn whine. I turned to her as I put on my bra.

"Not like you don't have any of what you are about to see." I mock and continue to dress up in front of her.

"What the hell happened last night." She says followed by a yawn.

"We got to a bar and drink a bit, but Zayn was totally wasted." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

She just nodded her head and went straight to the bathroom,soon after i heard the water running. The bitch is showering. I went to my vanity and applied my usual make up. I was blow drying my hair when I felt a cold hand rest on my shoulder which made me jump in fright.

I placed a hand on my chest and tried to calm my heartbeat. Norlyn was standing in front of me laughing. I lightly punched her.

"Sorry-- it's just that you should've seen your face." She says through laughter. I just glared at her and continue my business.

"Can I borrow some clothes ?" She says as she rummage through my closet.

"Seriously you still ask that question when you already picked out an outfit?" I rant. She just stuck her tongue out at me and picked new undergarments at my bottom part of my closet and started dressing up.After we finished getting ready we went down to eat.

The house was silent, wonder where are the others? It's just 8am. As we went to the dinning hall I saw my parents and Zayn's mom having breakfast and talking about Zayn? Norlyn and I looked at each other.

"We should just go and give them some privacy." Norlyn says above whisper. I just nodded and turned to my heel just to be greeted by a groggy looking Zayn.

"Where's mom and dad?" He says in a hoarse voice.

"Uh there." I said and pointed at the direction of the dining hall. He murmured a thanks and starts to stride his way to where our parents our. I harshly grab him since his mom was still there, which he wouldn't like to see I suppose.

"What?" He says in a tired voice.

"Uh-uh you can't-"

"WHAT THE HELL TRICIA! YOU JUST CANT TAKE ZAYN AWAY FROM US! MAY I REMIND YOU THAT YOU LEFT HIM SINCE HE WAS A BABY. NOW YOU COME HERE SAYING YOU WANT TO BE HIS MOTHER?!" My father's voice roars making the three of us snap our attention inside the dinning hall.

"Who's in there?" Zayn says frantically. I just starred at him not knowing what to say. "FOR FUCKS SAKE ALIYA! TELL ME!" He says frustrated and walk inside the dinning hall not waiting for my answer. Norlyn excuse herself and told me that she'll go home,I bid her a goodbye and followed Zayn.

"What the hell is happening here?" Zayn says trying to keep his chill.

"Son.." His mother, Tricia says and tried to get near him.

"Don't." Zayn snarled which made his mother face fell.

I moved over to where my parents our,they both looked worried specially mom. I hugged her sideways to assure her everything's gonna be alright.

"Tricia wanted to take you home with her in Bradford,where her new family is." My father says plainly.

"Fuck no!" Zayn protested quickly.

"Zayn please, son.. I-I-I just want to make up for the lost time. A-and your sisters are dying to meet you-

"I don't give two shits about your new family,leave me and my family alone. Just continue with your life without me,like you were used to." Zayn seeths.

"Please Zayn. Try to consider it-

"Before I say anything much more painful as fuck, please nothing will change my mind." Zayn says and walked out.

"I'll just talk to him." My mother inquiries and followed Zayn quickly,leaving me standing awkwardly beside my father whose glaring at his ex wife.

"Look what you've done." He says coldly and walked out of the room after.

I was about to follow my parents when I felt Tricia tug my left arm.

"Please help me convince Zayn and your parents." She pleads.

I sighed. "I'm sorry ma'am but I don't think I'm in the position to do that. All I know is Zayn's having a rough time right now,it's just like you shaked his world last night when you appeared after 18 years. Just give him some time. Excuse me." I said letting my thoughts to help her think and went up to my room meeting 3 curious newly awake people.

"What's going on?" Sophia asked. She was still wearing her red pjs so as Niall and Liam.

"Zayn's mom wants him back." I said getting straight to the point.

"What the fuck? She won't get Zayn!" Niall barks.

"Let's just wait and see." I blurt.

"NO MOM! I WONT EVEN CONSIDER THAT HAG AS MY MOM! YOU ARE MY MOM THATS FINAL!" We heard Zayn's voice,coming from his room at the end of the hallway. We cautiously went there,the door was a halfway open,our parents were both in his room.

"He's right Carol! Don't force him." My dad snarls.

"She's a mother too, of course I fell her pain. This is really hard for me as well dear." My mom says as she placed a hand on Zayn's shoulder to console him. "Just stay with her,for a vacation just try to get to know her and your sisters. That doesn't sound that bad hun. And don't worry we won't let you stay there for good, of course we wouldn't want you away! Your siblings and us would be devastated to loose you." My mom says and started to sob.

Zayn hugged her for a minute. "Fine I'll consider to go on a vacation in their house this year." He says defeated. My mom smiled and patted his back adoringly.

"That's my son." My mom says proudly.

My father huff in annoyance but he didn't argue anymore. "You four standing outside and eavesdropping go down and we'll eat breakfast." He suddenly says which made the four of us nervously laugh and revealed ourselves.

We went down like what my dad instructed and ate breakfast,with Zayn's mom of course. They talked about Zayn agreeing to go on a week in his mom place,which made Tricia cry with joy and thanked my mom endlessly.

************

Hello!! Here's your update lovelies!

I'll try to make another one by tomorrow but I'm not promising hehe.

Thanks for the reads!

Stay awesome babes!

Love y'all! 💋💋