39(Dr. Calder)

"Girls stop bothering Dave."

"Lux put on your seatbelt."

"Xia stop opening the windows."

"Jesus will you chill for a sec?"

"For the love of God,we're almost there."

Those were the words I keep on repeating as the twins and I take our journey to the company,after that breakfast I sent Harry home since I have Dave to drive me to work. The twins even begged Harry to stay which made me a bit pissed since he still has things to attend to and I feel like we're keeping him in doing so. Back to the annoying kids I'm with, I'm now late for work obviously because of them.

Flashback from earlier

"C'mon kids I'm off to work. Get in the car already." I called out after finishing my morning routine in the bathroom,I dressed in my usual business suit and descended to the stairs where my niece are waiting. "Let's go." I announced as I clutch my bag.

"We can't go yet." Xia says while eyeing up my clothes.

"What's wrong now?" I said in a tired tone,it's 9 am already and I'm supposed to be in my office an hour ago.

"We want to dress like you!" Lux demands making me scoff.

"I don't have time for this,I'm so late and I'm not going to the mall just to buy you your costumes." I said sternly and started to walk to the doors.

"We have our outfits with us!" Xia yells making me stop on my tracks and turn to my heel,marching back to them.

"Really now? I'm going with or without you twins." I retorted.

"We have it in our bags,please aunt Al just give us ten minutes? Pleaseee?" Lux says giving me a puppy eyes. I groaned who could say no to that?

"Fine just ten minutes and we're leaving." I said sternly. They shriek in happiness and went to their bags- scratch that big ass luggages. "Are you planning to live here? Those luggages are too big for you girls." I ramble as I massage my temples,they're stressing me out and it's just been hours since they've been here.

"Well mum always buys us clothes and we're just staying here for a week aunt Al." Xia blabs while she shimmy off her pink fluffy dress which she wore earlier and changed into her black slacks,white button up shirt and a small business suit paired with her black little stilettos. Where the hell did she get those? Honestly their luggages contains a lot of clothes with pairs of shoes in it,by the looks of it the clothes are enough if they stay here for a month.

"Can you put on some make up on me aunt Al? I want to look like you." Lux says shyly as she fiddle the hem of her white business suit,her outfit was a match to Xia. They also have their cute little hand bag. Ugh Perrie and Zayn what kind of parents are you?

I can't help but grunt at their childish requests,but nonetheless I still oblige to their pleads I mean even they're irritating they still make me smile though .I put on some of foundation on their faces,light brown eyeshadow,liquid eyeliner and my red lipstick which is the exact make up I have on. Their hair was tied in a high ponytail so did mine,we definitely look like mother and daughters. After they have no complaints left we started our way to my work. I look into my wristwatch as the car pulled out of the driveway making me groan to I'm definitely late.

---------
The car came into a halt making the twins shriek beside me. I turned to them. "Behave girls okay? Aunt Al has to work." I remind them which they just answered by multiple nods. The passenger door opens revealing Dave with a smile on his face.