6 ("It's not what it looks like")

Harry

I can hear voices screaming in the room so I told them to shut up,suddenly I heard my name being called by some familiar voices which made me shot up from the bed. Then I saw Uncle Simon,Zayn and Niall outside Aliya's room their nose flaring.

"It's not what it looks like." I blurt out raising both of my hands above my head.

"And you think we're gonna believe that you fucking wanker! We told you not to hit on our sister but you still did!" Zayn exclaimed and barges into the room then launched a punch straight to my face. I fall back and touched my nose which he hit hard,I'm bleeding.

"Fuck." I muttered.

"What the hell Zayn! I told you nothing happened! why won't you believe me!" Aliya says while assisting me to get up. "Are you okay?" she says.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah sure I'm okay,I just broke my nose you think I'm fine?" i snap.

She seem taken aback with what I said,but I didn't care cause shit my nose hurts like hell.

"Okay kids settle down. Aliya bring Harry down so you can put some ice on his uh- nose. Zayn,Niall let's go." Unlce Simon says then disappear from the door followed by his two sons.

"Harry I'm so sorry-"

"No I am sorry,it's all my fault if I didn't sleep here this won't happen. And I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier,it's just Zayn punch hurts." I said and smile weakly at her.

She grabbed my hand and guided me downstairs. "It's okay but let's get you cleaned up before we join them for breakfast. Mom wouldn't want to see you covered with blood,you know she kinda have a phobia of blood so let's not scare the shit out of her." she giggles,which made me smile. She went inside Liam's room to grab a clean shirt and handed it to me. I changed into it and throw the bloody shirt at the hamper in Liam's room.

We made our way to their kitchen thankfully her family is already a the dinning hall I suppose. She grabbed some ice cube and put it on a clean cloth then she pressed it to my nose which made me hiss in pain. She says sorry quickly afterwards. Then her mom suddenly appear.

"Aliya- oh Harry what a pleasant surprise,did you sleep here dear? and oh what's with that?" she says as she points to the material which is pressed against my nose.

"Well mom yeah he did sleep here then dad and those two idiots which happens to be my brothers saw that he was sleeping beside me on my bed which made them flip shit and Zayn punched him so here we are." Aliya blabbers.

"Oh! that's the commotion I heard happening upstairs I guess. Well Harry dear next time you sleep here uhm try not to sleep beside Aliya. Cause you know her brothers are so protective of her right?" Aunt Carol says and smiled at me.

"Noted." i said and smiled back at her.

"Well let's join the others for breakfast and you guys need to prepare for school. So hurry up." Aliya's mom says and went out of the kitchen.

"Are you feeling better now?" Aliya asked and removed the cold compress and examined my nose,base on the frown that she has on her face I'm 100% sure I looked like shit. Way to go Zayn how the hell am i gonna cover this.

"Uh I'm good I guess? but let's eat now I'm starving and we're gonna be late." I say and dragged her to the dinning hall. I was holding Aliya's hand as we made our way to their dinning hall,as soon as we came all heads snap up to look at us. Zayn was glaring at our hands which made me let go of Aliya's hand. We took our seat,of course I sat beside Aliya that made me sat infront of Zayn. I decided to avoid his gaze and try to focus on the delicious breakfast infront of me.