42

"Uncle Harry!" The twins happily uttered and ran to where Harry was,struggling a bit since the chair is albeit high for their height,abandoning the pile of foods they requested earlier. They gave him a hug which only reached his thigh considering he's a skyscraper,so basically the twins looked like pandas and Harry was the bamboo. Harry warmly smiled at the kids,fondness twinkles in his eyes,after his small talk with the kids they walked towards our table carrying his snack with both of the twins sticked to his leg,we could hear the laughter of Zia and Lux from where we are seated.

"They seem close." Calum comments earning a nod from all of us.

I turned to Michael,snapping my fingers in front of his face to get his attention. He just raised his eyebrow ushering me to say what I want. "Behave Clifford." I said in a serious tone which he just answered with a smirk. Now I'm nervous. All of the lads,aside from Ashton arise from their seats and shook hands with Harry.

"Hi I'm Luke and I love penguins." Luke said making us laugh with his dorkiness,seriously who introduce theirselves and does that?

"Hi I'm Calum,but you can call Cal." Mr. Squishy cooly said.

"Hey! I'm Michael,you can call me Mike,Mikey,Gordon,Clifford,Cliffaconda,Kitten" he blabs. "or Daddy just like what our fans call me." Michael confidently uttered making me laugh out loud not minding the people around us. Harry has an amused look on his face as he get to know the three Australians in front of him.

"Uncle Harry let's sit and start digging in!" Lux beams and pull Harry down their chair,making Harry sit across me. Nice.

"Hi Ashton." Harry greets as he takes his sit which Ash just returned with a nod,not even making an eye contact.

"Well that was awkward." Michael bluntly said earning an elbow to his side from Calum.

"Uncle Cal,don't hurt Uncle Michael look at him he's hurt!" Zia whines and pointed towards Michael who could win an Oscars by his acting skills.

Calum gently placed his muscular arm around Michael's neck locking it. "No sweetie,we were just playing. Am I right Mikey?" Calum sweetly chirps at Michael.

"Whatever,let's just eat and get your filthy arms off of me Hood!" Michael barks and forcibly removed Cal's arm then started eating pizza,all of us soon started to eat our hearts out. Bless us if we could finish all of this.

"You seem close to the twins." Ashton points out looking at Harry for the first time since the latter joined us.

"Well I've been there since they we're conceived,I even go with Perrie on her monthly check up if Zayn has some stuff to do so that explains my bond to the kids." Harry rambles on as the three of us walk behind the three lads and twins who were busy bantering,making noises to the empty corridor of the building of our company.

Ashton bitterly laugh and stopped on his track making Harry and I curious.

"Hey Ash what's wrong?" I cautiously asked and touched his shoulder,I could tell he's tensed which made me nervous something's about to happen I could tell. Harry was watching us from a distance,the people ahead of us were gone probably they're in my office by now.

"Wow just wow Styles! I hope you had those balls ages ago." Ash spat angrily while glaring at Harry.

"Ash,please just drop it. I've moved on and I'm good now okay? Please let's just-"

"JUST DROP IT AL?! HOW COULD YOU EASILY FORGET IT? FUCK,I COULD EVEN SEE YOUR FACE ON THAT FUCKING HOSPITAL BED IN MY DREAMS,WHICH TERRIFIES THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME,HOW THE DOCTORS LOOSE HOPE THAT YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO SURVIVE FROM THAT FUCKING ACCIDENT THAT YOU WERE THROUGH BECAUSE OF THAT FUCKING BASTARD! How helpless I was that time because I couldn't do anything to save the girl that I loved.." He suddenly exclaimed making me scared for a moment due to the anger that I saw in his eyes, I'm even overwhelmed by what he said on the last part. I didn't know he had feelings for me,I thought we were just really friends and he was seeing someone that time.

Harry walked towards us. "I'm sorry okay? God knows how much I regret what happened eight years ago,believe me I've been paying for my mistake every waking day. My life had been hell since the day I lost Aliya, I lost the girl who loved me no matter how fucked up I was and I'm scared that she'll never take me back again." Harry says weakly looking at me straight in the eyes. I don't know how to handle the pressure of that situation a lot of things are swirling in my head. All the memories of me and Harry eight years ago came flashing back on my mind like a movie,all the pain that were in my chest came back, I thought I got over it but obviously I wasn't ,so I did the easiest thing to do; RUN

***********************
After 12345567890 years I'm able to update!

Sorry if this chapter is albeit crappy,I haven't written anything for a long time. I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting 😭😭😭 school was so hectic last semester,finally it's my summer vacation so I'll be more active from now on. Oh congratulations to us! We've reached 1k reads on the prologue lol

Vote

Comment

And share if you please!

Any thoughts about the lads on their hiatus? How bout bby Fredie HAHAHA okay I'll shut up now,till the next update! Bye and all the love ❤️💙💚💛💜💋💋💋💋

-MrsHemmoStyles