3 (Liam's farewell Party and Drama)

Harry dropped me home after we encounter Matilda. I took my phone out of my bag to look at the time,it reads 8:15,I also had 6 messages from Niall,Zayn,Liam,Mom,Dad and Harry. I opened Harry message first of course :P

HARRY THE DICKHEAD 😝 - Hey! Thanks for helping me out again Cowell,Till next time? 😁 All the Love -H

Me : whatever Styles,you owe me again. Without the Love -A

I hit the send button and lean against our big door to continue reading the messages.

Bro Niall🍕🍔🍟🍗🍖🍝 - Shitface where u at?

Grumpy Zaynie😱 - Butthole u need to get home now!

Big Bro Liam ❤️❤️ - Sis need to get home now? be safe xx

I raised an eyebrow why are they rushing me to get home? All their messages were sent 20 minutes ago.I was about to open our door when it suddenly open,I was still leaning against it. I closed my eyes and waited for my back to hit our cold granite floor. After few minutes of waiting I open my eyes realizing someone caught me. I turned around to see Liam,dressed casually.

"Thanks. Thought I'll hit the floor,but what's up anyway? why are you guys bugging me to get home? and where are you going anyway?"I said and smiled at him.

"It's fine. Where were you? I was about to go out and find you. I assume you forgot we have a special dinner tonight. The Styles' and Tomlinson's are coming over for dinner as well." he says. I can feel he's upset with me.

"Hey Li,sorry i forgot about it. I was out with a friend." I said and look dowm at the granite floor like there's something interesting in it.

"That friend seemed to be so important huh? You forgot your brother's farewell party because of him or her ugh Whatever. He says and got inside. He turned to look back at me again. "Mom says get ready our visitors will be here any minute." then he walks away again.

Farewell party? Of liam? what? I sighed and went in,and walking straight to my room. I bumped into Zayn and Niall who greeted me but I just ignored them. I just feel bad,Liam was right I forgot this dinner,because of Harry. I heaved a sigh again and open door of my room. I look at my phone again to see a message from Harry saying that he'll see me at dinner. I threw my phone at my bed and went in my bathroom and stripped my clothes off. I went under the shower and let the cold water hit my naked body. I was relaxed for a bit,I started to clean myself. After 10 minutes I suppose i was done. I went in my closet to get a pair of undergarments. I dried my body and out them on,I wrap the towel on my hair and pick out a dress. It was just a simple black sleeveless dress which reach below my knees. I went to bathroom again and blow dry my hair. I put on my usual make up. Since i'm not very fond of heels,I wore one of my doll shoes,and went down. Just in time that our visitors came. The Styles came in first. We exchange the usual "how are you's" and stuff. Gemma pulled me into a hug and told me how she missed me,well we're pretty close like real sisters which makes Harry jealous sometimes. Then after few minutes the Tomlinson's arrived and we made our way to the dinning hall. The long table was set with some candles and flowers on it. The oldies a.k.a our parents sits at the right side,while the young ones are at the left. Gemma was at my right side then Niall on my left.

The appetizer was served and we start to eat. I notice all of the food served tonight were Liam's favorite. Geez what did I forgot? then my question was finally answered when Uncle Mark, Louis dad talked.

"Thank you for the wonderful dinner Simon,by the way what's special tonight? and you imvited us for dinner?" he asked while sipping his red wine.

My father smiled at him. "Well let Liam announce it himself. Go on Liam."