20 (Prom King & Queen)

Prom day! 😁😁

There was nonstop shuffling heard around my room,unfamiliar voices whisper shouting at one another and cusses here and there. I huff in annoyance and check what is the commotion all about,I lazily opened my eyes squinting it a bit since I need to adjust it from the brightness. All the lights in my room are on? What the hell? When I'm positive that my eyes adjusted fully I opened them, I felt my jaw drop at the sight around me. There were different people coming in and out of my door holding what seems luggages? And there was a mannequin standing at the middle of my room which is covered by a white cloth,my name was embroiled at one side of it. Those people running around my room seems like oblivious that I'm awake,they just continuing what they were doing.

"MOM!!!!!!" I yelled making everyone stop with their business and looked at me surprised,I awkwardly got off my bed covering my body with my duvet,since I'm just wearing my silk pink nightgown without my bra,there were some men in here!

The clicking of heels were soon heard,then my dear mom whose wearing her business suit came panting heavily,she took a day off again?. "What? What happened?" She asked frantically.

I cleared my throat and eyes everyone in the room shyly then my gaze getting back to my mom. "who are they? And what are they doing in my room?" I asked innocently.

My mother laughed,okay? What's funny? "Sweetie they're the people that your dad and I hired for this day,they'll do your make up and hair for your prom." She explained. Now it's all clear.

"Isn't it a bit too early?" I asked.

"Hun it's already 2pm you slept in,and your prom starts 6pm-"

"Precisely it's still early-"i cut her just to be cut off as well.

"Darling it takes hours to prepare,you need to look your best for tonight." She pointed out, which I didn't get what's so special? If my adviser didn't threaten to give us failing grades I wouldn't even consider coming to prom. Like what's so special about it? You'll just dance,drink,eat,make out,have sex then soon enough you'll here news that someone got pregnant how exiting. I just nodded my head so this conversation would be done,mom for sure will just point out how important prom is. She told me to eat first,then bathe after and I'll start preparing.

I ate a lot, 2 pancakes,5 slices of bacon, a bowl of cereal,milk,banana I can't remember what else I had. Now I'm quite a bit nervous if my gown will still fit me. After my hearty breakfast I came up my room,thankfully no one was there. I took my time showering and shaving. I wrapped my body with my towel and brushed my teeth afterwards and went out letting a scream out of my mouth,there were two ladies standing out of my bathroom door holding various pair of undies,which were mostly lingerie almost shoving it in front of my face.

"Oscar told us that you need to pick one pair from this item." The blonde girls asks,she was here the other day,the one jotting down my measurements.

"Is it necessary?" I asked in a small voice.

The other blonde asnwer. "Yes,it has got to do with your gown ma'am." She answer politely.

I just sighed ,well I couldn't argue anymore right? I didn't know that this prom shit is a handful. I took a pair of black strapless bra,with a laced underwear. I went back to the bathroom and put them on,I gasped for air,this bra is too tight! Making my boobs look bigger than they are. Someone knocked at the door and handed me a white robe and told me that I need to get my make up done first. When I came out of my room they were setting various shades of make up,so that's what's in those luggages. The make up artist guided me to a high chair facing three mirrors with lights at the sides,like in the movies. My mom was silently watching outside my room as the make up artist did wonders to my face, I flinched a bit when she shaved some of my eyebrows. During the entire make up session thet told to close my eyes,though how much I hated it I still obliged.