19 (Busy day for Prom)

(Guys I'm making Aliya a junior high and Haz senior,cause I might be boring you and I'm too excited to be at the present time in their lives,their flashback is waaaay too long now eh?)

5 months later

It had been months since I've been avoiding Zayn's phone calls,text messages and other ways to get in touch with me,even my parents and Niall are bugging me about him and his blonde girlfriend. I know I'm overacting but I can't help,are all girls in UCLA that hot and gorgeous? Because it seems like it,look at Liam and Zayn.

Enough of my brothers love life. I'm on my room waiting for my mom to call me,as much as I hate it they still hired someone to make my gown or dress for my prom. "Perks of being Simon Cowell's child" as my best friend says.I'm really nervous for this event,Niall and Norlyn are going together of course. But don't worry I got a date too! He's new student this year a junior as well,he's Australian and goes by the name Ashton Irwin. He's pretty handsome and oh God you need to hear his laugh. I met him two weeks ago in a café and we just clicked. Niall likes him they get along pretty well,but Liam and Zayn as I know don't agree with me being close with a guy aside from Louis.

"Honey,the designer is already here!" My mom inquiries,I hurriedly shot off my bed and open the door revealing my mom with a huge grin on her face,she took a day off just for this haha. "are you excited princess?" She says sweetly and took my hand as we make our way downstairs to meet the designer. I just nodded my head as a response. "And oh sweetie we sent your date a designer too,so your outfits will match." She exclaimed happily making me scream from the inside ,I'll definitely ring Ash after I get through with this. I swear to God. Luckily our school didn't bother making us come to school today since prom would be tomorrow.

We we're welcomed by a man in a button up shirt ,sleeves folded up to his elbows,black slacks and leather shoes scratch that a designer black leather shoes. About 6 foot tall.He looks quite young maybe just on his late 20's I suppose .

"Oscar this is my daughter Aliya." my mother formally introduced .

"What a beautiful lady like her mom." he compliments and took my left hand and kissed it making me quite uncomfortable. My mom just laughed at his remark.

"Stand here dear,this will just be quick we'll just need to take your vital statistics and we're done." he says and snapped his fingers and his minions came taking my measurements. This is fucking scary hope Ashton is doing good,if ever his designers are in their house now. My mom left going taking the director leading to our kitchen.

"Waist 24, bust line 33,chest 32 (a/n lol idk selena's body)" the redhead girl says as a blonde girl jots down what's she's saying.

"Okay we're done!" Oscar yelled making me jump from where I'm standing. He turned to me and smile "you'll love the design that I have in mind dear, you'll be the prom queen I assure you." he says and instructed his crew to go out. "We'll go now,we still have some prior engagements after these just tell your mom." he says and he's gone.

"Where'd they go?" My mom says,two of our maids behind her holding trays with various foods.

"He left." I simply answer.

"Well,Anna bring those back to the kitchen eat them if you want to. She ordered ,our maids following quickly. My mom sits at our couch and motioned me to come sit with her,which I obliged. "Time flies really fast ,look at my baby girl she'll go in her prom this Friday and she got a date." she cooed making me groan. Then her phone started to ring beside her,she sighed and took the phone call. "Hello? Yeah. I told you I'm out for today. Can't you do it yourself? How bout Simon? Fine I'll be there." she says and angrily shut her phone,she turned to me with a frown.

"Go now mom, I understand and you did your part already. Dad needs you there. I'm good." I said truthfully just to lessen the guilt she's feeling.

She sighs once again ."I'm blessed to have my children so understanding ,I'll make it up to you hun."She says and walked off.

I got up from my seat and ran to my room ,I need to check on Ashton!! I grab my phone on my bedside table and dialed his number immediately. It was just ringing. Pick up your darn phone Ash dammit! After few more rings he finally picked it up.

He was panting heavily. "Jesus Aliya! Who the hell were those people! I feel so attacked right now,they were like grabbing and measuring my shits!!!" He says from the other line.

I laughed at his reaction ."I'm so sorry Ash,but my parents insisted on hiring some designers, I didn't know that they'll send you one too. I'm really sorry." i said sincerely .

"It's just cool Al just please don't do it again my family almost had a heart attack thought we were being raided or something ." he explained followed by his adorable laugh ,which is like a giggle from a girl.

"Noted." I answered .

"Okay I'll go now! See you tomorrow ,I'm gonna pick you up or?" He asks doubtful .

"Maybe some chauffeur will fetch you tomorrow and bring you here and we'll go to the venue,thats what i heard from my mom last night." I explained flatly.

"Wow that sounds really posh, I just realized right now how rich you are." he says in a low tone.

"Hey we're not!" I defensively bit.

"Yeah right." he says mockingly. "okay I'll see you tomorrow I guess?" He says

"Yeah,oh wait Ash! One last thing there'd be some people who'll come to your house to do your hair and stuff ." i remembered,Ash just laughed and hung up.

I threw my phone at my bed and plopped down at my bean bag. I'm really nervous!!!

*******
Hey babes

I'm just really excited for this

My ideas are flooding so here ya go haha

An oh don't forget to vote

#MTVHottest 5SOS

Love y'll