28 (No Sex)

"Make a left turn after that stoplight and we'd be there." I instructed Harry as we make our way to Dr. Woods clinic for my weekly check up. Early this morning about 8 am someone knocked on my door disturbing me from my peaceful sleep, I was surprised to see Harry behind my door holding a bag of food that had a Mcdonald logo on it,he was wearing a shirt which he placed a blazer on top of it,his faded blue jeans and his white Nike shoes,he looked gorgeous as ever.We shared the pancakes that he bought for breakfast but of course Niall soon joined us when he found us at the dinning hall. The punk even gave me a taunting look after finishing his food and scurry off for school. After eating the breakfast I quickly went to my room and showered, i wore a comfy dress that my mum bought for me last week,since she said it'll be a lot easier to wear than my jeans that I'm used to,my beige flats and let my hair down.By 9:30 we started our journey to my doctor.

"Is this the one?" Harry asked and pointed at the familiar clinic at his right.

"Yep,but are you sure you're still coming? I mean you have classes today-

"It's just one day,it won't hurt that much and besides it's not like it's my first time to ditch my class. So don't feel too special about me canceling my class for today just to see your stupid baby." He says rudely making me gasp, I thought we were just getting along fine last time? These guy is so hormonal I thought to myself and unbuckled my seatbelt leaving Harry alone and walked straight to the clinic, i'm quite pissed about the way he is acting,and he doesn't have any reason to call my baby STUPID even if he is the father.

I greeted Bell who's behind the desk,who returned the gesture back but raised an eyebrow as she look behind,I turn around to look what's she's looking at,of course it was Harry with a scowl on his face. "Uhm Bell this is Harry." I chirp,she exactly knew who Harry was to my life,so as Dr. Woods since I've grown close to them these past weeks I started opening to them about me and they do the same thing with me.

She gave me a knowing look and smiled at Harry after but the latter didn't even paid attention to her because he was too occupied with his cellphone. Rude Bell mouthed to me which I just shrugged for an answer. "Well you can go in now,her patient just got out few minutes ago." She rambles and went back to her computer.

I tug the hem of Harry's blazer to get his attention and started to walk to Dr. Woods clinic,the journey to the room which was not far enough is filled with an awkward silence,finally we reached the door. I knocked softly and soon after there was shuffling in the room then Dr. Woods figure came out,she gave me warm smile and pulled me in a hug,which we were used to since we became close,I mean she's nice as fuck and she truly understands how I feel most the times,she's just not a doctor to me she acts like an older sister.

"Glad to see you again honey, I- oh who's this young lad?" She says when she finally noticed Harry standing behind us looking bored as ever.

"I'm Harry." He answers flatly.

"That Harry?" My doctor mouths which I answered by a nod like earlier,she gave me a teasing smile like Niall did and let us in her office/clinic. Like the usual I went straight to the bed,where I'd be examined in few minutes not waiting for my doctor's instructions, I grabbed the white blanket and covered my lower half,since I need to lift up my dress, I don't want Harry to see my pink knickers though he already saw me bare under him before,the flashback came which made a shiver run down my spine. Dr. Woods seated to the chair near me,her gloved hands soon placed the gel to my baby bump and started to examine,the image of the baby is seen at the monitor at my left side,it's much bigger now and much developed since I'm on my 5th month of pregnancy. "Harry would you like to come over here and look at your child for a sec?" She asked the busy lad who was sitting on the couch,he huff but obliged anyway. He stood beside me with an unreadable expression on his face as he looks at the monitor. "Well as you can see there," Dr. Woods says standing up to her sit and started to point at the baby's image on the monitor. "He has a tiny thing between his legs,so you got a baby boy!" She beams and clapped her hands looking over to us and Harry.

"Wow,I got a baby boy." I mused and gawk at the monitor,then to Harry who still has a poker face on making me frown,doesn't he feel happy? He wants a baby boy and there he have it for fuck's sake!

Dr. Woods noticed the awkwardness starting to form in the room, she clasped her hands together and broke the silence. "Okay, I'll just print out another ultrasound and Aliya dear you can come down now and you two follow me to my desk." She orders and walked back to her desk. Harry followed immediately not even offering to help me down the bed,which was quite high and there's a chance that I would fall but who am I kidding? He doesn't give two shit about me eh? So I carefully went off the bed and settled to the chair at Dr. Woods right side,while Harry on her left side.

"Here you go." My doctor says enthusiastically and slides two copies of the ultrasound earlier at the end of her desk, I took mine and placed it in my wallet while Harry just chuck it on his jean pocket,that picture would be washed during the laundry I bet. "So the usual advice my dear Aliya, take care of yourself specially these time of your pregnancy is the most crucial one. Having a miscarriage is not impossible to happen,so I suggest that don't do anything that requires a lot of energy in it like doing some exercise such as running,swimming and whatever... And most of all no sex" she says bluntly making Harry and I choke,my doctor seems to find the situation amusing and started to laugh,I looked over to Harry who was now glaring at her.

"Are you even sure you're a doctor?" He asked rudely making me hit his arm to stop him from saying anything which is worser than that. But as usual he just glared at me.

My doctor didn't seem to mind what Harry told and stopped herself from laughing. "I was just warning you guys and oh Harry I'm pretty sure that I'm a doctor you can check on those plaques hanging on my wall." She inquires and gestured the plaques which were indeed placed on her wall, I saw all of it most the times I come here,I even search for her name on Google and got impressed with her achievements i just don't know why she settled to her small clinic than those bigger offers from big hospitals in our country which I'll ask one of these days.

"Whatever." Harry mumble and scrunched to his sit.

"Aliya what's the name of the guy that you were with before? The one with a cute fringe hair and adorable laugh?" She asked all of a sudden and made some hand gestures as she described the person.

Fringed hair? Adorable laugh? "Oh you mean Ashton!" I exclaimed when I finally realized,yep he did came with me during my third? Or fourth? Check up.

"Right! He was your date to the prom right? How is he anyway?" She asks making me confused why is she interested with Ash all of a sudden? She have a boyfriend right?

"He's good?" I answered but came out like question.

"When will he come with you again?" She asked again, I looked over to her just to find out she war staring intently at Harry who looks agitated at the moment. Where's this conversation going?

"I'm going." He announced and walked out of the door shutting it close.

"What's with him?" I asked in a whisper as I stare to the door.

"He's jealous." My doctor states firmly with a smirk on her face as she looks at me. "You see sweetie, i just asked those questions earlier to get some reaction from him,which was obviously effective right? He likes you! He was jealous of Ashton!" She pointed out with a mischievous grin on her face.

"You're crazy."I said while shaking my head and sink to my sit.

"I'm telling the truth,go find out yourself if you don't believe me." She says surely with a glint of challenge in her eyes making me nervous as hell. Do I need to believe her?

**********

Yay 1D won like 8 awards for the TCA?

I can hear all the directioners screaming! Woop woop

But sadly my other baes didn't got any of the award *5SOS* since

They had the same category nominated with 1D it's impossible to win eh

But look on the bright side they killed their performance of SKH 😍😍😍😍

And my dear Ellen DeGeneres won an award toooooooo

Enough with the TCA's feels enjoy this chapter ( I hope)

Love y'all xx

Stay awesome