34(Time to move on)

Harry's POV

After hearing the loud smash and screech from the other line I suddenly step on the break,dropping my phone at the action and making Taylor and I jolt forward thankfully we're wearing our seat belts decreasing the impact.

"Babe what's wrong?" Taylor asks in a small voice from the passenger seat and reach my hand to rub small circles at the back of my hand.

I swiftly took my hand and started to maneuver my car back where our house is. "Aliya needs me." Those words rolled off my tongue making Taylor groan in her seat.

"Thought we talked this through? You're leaving her to be with me! Harry we have a plan." She whines making me annoyed.

"Just shut your mouth please, Aliya needs me. Ill never forgive myself if something bad happens to her." I spat,making her silent.

I went to the way which leads our house was,maybe I'd be able to see her car on the road or something. God please keep her safe, I swear I'll be a better husband ,I'll take care of her and our son,please just make her safe. The past months that I've been with her was a big change in my life, of course I'm kinda missing the faces of the people at home,my social life,friends and the constant girls that I mess with. But living with her was a fun experience for me,to be honest I pretty salute her patience with me though I act like total douche to her,she learned how to cook just to please me,which resulted to the various scars she has now on her arms which she got while cooking my meals which I call crap every time. She really shows how much she loves me,which I just took for granted and I'm totally regretting now because I might not get the chance to show her how much I care for her, that she was able to take down all the walls that I built around my heart for her. The fact that I already love her since day one.

I was driving mad just to reach our house,when my car came into a halt after seeing a wreck black audi on the road which was few kilometers away from our house,I tried to read the smashed plate number but it was impossible,by the state of the car in front of me,I doubt if the driver or the passengers in there made it. There were also various police securing the place,reporters, and bystanders.

"That looks terrifying." Taylor quietly mumble. "Harry where are you going!" She calls out when I hop out of the to reach the crime scene.

"Sir you can't get near here,the area is still under investigation." One of the policemen informed.

"I just need to check the plate number." I argue and try to push pass him,but he was a lot stronger than me and some of his team started to block my way as well.

"Look there's Harry Styles,he's related to the victim!" A paparazzi or one of the reporters shouts then suddenly the blinding flash of cameras started to blind me and I got with questions.

"Where were you when the accident happened?"

"Why'd you let your wife drive in her state?"

"Did you have an argument?"

"Are those rumor about your infidelity true?"

And so on which I just ignored since Aliya's well being is more important.

"Excuse me,sir but do you have any idea what happened and where is the driver of this black audi is?" I ask the police officer from earlier in a shaky voice.

He turned to me with a look of disbelief in his eyes. "So you're his husband? Lad,your wife is in critical condition so as the child in her stomach. Some of the witnesses told us that a drunk truck driver hits your wife's car,the collision was too strong,you see the hood was folded? And when they've retrieved the victim's body which was Mrs. Aliya Styles she was covered with blood,specially in her head. She was rushed to St. Michael's hospital right now,so you better hurry." He explained,the summarization of what happened made my heart break into pieces,I might loose her and I'm the one to blame.