12 (Sharing Secrets with my Bestfriend)

ALIYA'S POV

I'm gripping tightly at the steering wheel, my knuckles turning white because of it. Tears running down my cheeks, I look like shit I'm pretty sure but I don't care and oh I'm fucking late for my first class thanks a lot to Zayn. So this what happened earlier I was about to get to my car and head to school not bothering to eat since dad and mom are ignoring me because of that fucking issue, I mean why the hell are they making a big fuss out of it, as if I gave our principal a head. I was really frustrated since last night, I feel like everyone was mad at me. I heard Zayn's voice from a distance asking me to eat breakfast with him then I don't know what happened I suddenly snapped and reprimanded him that it's his fault that mom and dad was mad at me and stuff. I let all of my anger and frustration onto him, but i didn't expect what he did next. I will surely not forget the words that he told me.

"IF YOU AREN'T A FUCKING SLUT NONE OF THIS WOULD HAPPEN! IF YOU DIDNT APPROVED WHAT HARRY TOLD YOU TO DO NONE OF THIS WOULD HAPPEN! IT'S FUCKING CLEAR THAT IT IS YOUR FAULT SO STOP TWISTING THINGS!" He barks at me.

To say that I was hurt was understatement, it feels so bad and it really sucks like one of the person that you love most will call you a slut, so there i was really upset then i told him "Fuck you" and even repeated it which I think provoked Zayn to slap me. But i guess I deserved it. Then Niall didn't help and just watched there, like thank you so much bro. I shook my head then pulled over to our school parking lot, I didn't bother checking my face and went inside, there were no students in the corridor since all the classes started about 20 minutes ago. I walk to my maths class and prepared myself for my teachers preach, i twisted the doorknob then let myself in, all heads turned on me giving me looks then some started whispering things to one another. I ran my left hand on my hair trying to fix it just a bit. Mr. Anderson stopped what he was writing at the board and glanced at me. Wow he didn't snap at me I thought to myself.

"I'm sorry I'm late sir." I mumble then went to my seat next to my bestfriend who gave me a concerned look, i forced a smile at her to assure her that I'm perfectly fine.

"What happened to your cheek Ms. Cowell?" I heard Mr. Anderson's voice all of a sudden.

"Ugh i-i i tripped and land on my cheek?" I said not really sounding sure with what I said.

He just furrowed his eyebrows and continue with his lesson. There was a ball of paper thrown at my desk, i cautiously took it to see a message in it.

"What happened?" It was Norlyn's penmanship. I turned to her then mouthed Later At Lunch. She hesitantly nod then continue to listen.

After our three classes for the half of the day it's lunch already Norlyn and I made our way to the cafeteria and seated to a different seat since I was upset with Zayn and Niall. We settled with the table near the window, it only have two chairs which was suited for us. I placed my bag at the top of the table,my best friend copying my movement we take our seats and sighed at the same time. We looked at each other and chuckled. I rested both of my hands under my chin, Norlyn doing the same.

"Soooo what happened?" She says cautiously then looked at me dead in the eye.

"Nothing." I murmur .

"Bullshit." she retorted and rested her back on her seat placing both of her hands on her chest waiting for my explanation.

I just sighed, sooner or later I'll tell her what really happened since I can't keep things to her and for sure she won't let it go. "I'll tell you what happened and you'll tell me what bothering you as well. Deal? " I proposed. I'm 100% positive that something's going on with her mind.

"Hey nothings bothering me!" She suddenly exclaimed.

"Bullshit." i said copying her word earlier and smirk at her.