13 ("I guess this is GOODBYE")

ALIYA'S POV

I was silent for a while after my bestfriend told me that she loves Niall, I didn't see it coming to be completely honest, when I see her when Niall's around she always has a scowl on her face, she always told me how much she despise Niall so you can't blame me right? I just hope everything between them ends well. I hope Niall feels the same way.

The bell rang which made me jump a bit on my sit and made come back to my senses, Norlyn was still looking outside the window.

"Well we just missed lunch I guess? Are you hungry?" I ask trying to start a conversation.

She turned to me and smiled, which is a fake one. "I'm good. How bout you? We can grab something before we head to our next class." She suggests.

I shook my head. "I'm not in the mood." I said and stood up from my sit and started to walk out of the cafeteria, Norlyn following behind me. As we make our journey to literature class I heard someone calling my name, a raspy voice which only belong...

"Aliya" he says as he catches his breath like he just ran in a marathon and placed hid hands on his knees.

"What do you want?" I said in a tired voice.

He took deep breaths before answering my question. "I- I just heard what happened between you and Zayn?" He says awkwardly.

"And so?" I snap.

He let out a sigh. "Look I just want to apologize okay? I know that it's my fault so you and your brothers are arguing most of the time because of me. When you help me get rid of my flings, helping me with school works and shit. It needs to stop, it's really affecting our friendship and my friendship between your brothers. And Liam called me last night and asked me to stay away from you." He paused and stared at me for a while, he started to bit his bottom lip which he usually does when he's nervous.

"What is it Harry? We need to get to our class now and you're holding us up here." I said quite frustrated because what he is saying just don't completely makes sense to me.

"Liam told me that you like me. And I'm sorry I don't feel the same way towards you, I just see you as a little sister. What you feel about me needs to stop, you deserve a better man than me and besides I already have Taylor. I won't bother you no more and I hope you do that for me as well. I-I- I guess this is good bye." He says and started to walk away leaving me dumbfounded and heart broken.

"Hush Al stop crying." I heard Norlyn said as she rubs my back for comfort, I didn't realize that I was crying. This is too much to handle, first my fight with Zayn, then this Harry knowing my deepest secret, that I like him.

"I don't think I want to continue our class today. I'm exhausted I'm just gonna go home." I said my voice cracking.

"I'll take you home, you can't drive with your state." Norlyn says as we make our way to the hallway of the school.

"No. I can manage , just go on class without me." I argued.

"Aliya please don't be stubborn. We're going in your house wether you like it or not. And I'm driving." She says and dragged me to the parking lot.

I sighed multiple times as we walk to where my car was parked. I feel like my life is falling apart? I don't know anymore. I gave my keys to Norlyn and she unlocked the doors. We climbed in and fastened our seatbelt. She turned on the the player, time bomb by All Time Low came on and we pulled out of the school. The whole ride home was quite, I was just staring outside the window, Norlyn on the other hand keeps glancing at my direction once in a while, worry written all over her face. Finally the car stopped in halt.