38(Momma Bear and Papa Bear ❤️)

"So what brought you two here?" I asked my nieces who are currently sitting at the counter top watching as I move around the kitchen preparing for our breakfast,I don't usually eat breakfast because I go immediately to my company and besides Cindy always has my breakfast waiting on my desk which consists of my favorite frappé from Starbucks together with a muffin or other sort of bread.

"Why's Uncle Harry here?" Xia interjects with her arms crossed with her eyes narrowing at me,her eyes reminds me so much of Zayn's.

"Little missy I asked you first so why answer me with a question?" I fired back and stopped frying the bacons to glance at my suspicious niece. I turned to her twin who was just giggling with amusement in her eyes as she watches us. "So Lux want me to tell why you're here?" I asked in a calm tone.

"Do you really wear a bra whenever you cook aunt Aliya?" She asks innocently eyeing my half naked body behind the maroon apron that I'm wearing,apparently it was their fault since they were rushing me to prepare them something to eat when I kicked their mum out,so I didn't have time to put some clean clothes on.I heaved a sigh and continue to cook since there's no point to get an answer from the twins.

"Uncle Harry!" The twins shriek startling me causing some cooking oil to come contact with the skin in my hands.

"Shit." I mumble under my breath as I hurriedly went to the sink and placed the burnt area under the cool running water.

"Aliya,are you okay? Where did it hurt?" Harry asks frantically as he walk to where I am,placing his large hands on the bare skin of my shoulders making me shiver.

"I'm fine. Just take the twins at the dinning hall and I'll get the breakfast ready." I answered coldly brushing off his hands that were on me,I heard him sigh behind me but obliged with my order. The three of them exited the room silently and I returned to the stove and turned it off,retrieving the bacons,placing them in a platter where the scrambled eggs are. I toasted some bread too, then delivered the breakfast in the dinning hall with a tray to help me lift them all at the same time. Xia and Lux were sitting next to each other talking about the latest toys in the market while Harry was sitting across Lux's chair silently listening to the kids talk. Did I mention I only have a four chairs in my dinning area? Great now I have to sit next to him.

"Finally!" Xia cheers as she dramatically rub her belly,pointing out that she's really hungry.

"Where are the plates? And spoons? Forks?" Lux asks,right I forgot to prepare them.

"I'll get them. Where are they placed?" Harry volunteers as he stands up to his seat now towering over me,his familiar scent filling up my nostrils due to the proximity we have.

"Ugh s-second top drawer from your left." I stutter a bit,making the twins giggle at my stupidity.

"Got it." He says swiftly and walked towards the kitchen.

"I'll just change my clothes,I'll be back." I excuse myself and started to walk to the way where the stairs is,when the twins said something.

"AUNT ALIYA IS BLUSHING!" They tease making me glare at them before walking to the direction of my room,I absentmindedly touched my cheeks. Fuck did I really blush? I shake my head,those twins are just playing with me,no way in hell Harry could make me blush again! Shaking off the thought I quickly went to my room and changed into some of my cotton blue shorts,with a simple white v-neck shirt,changing my roshe shoes to my comfy slippers. When I entered the dinning hall the twins are starting to devour the breakfast that I made,which reminds me of how Niall eats while Harry was just watching them.

"Why aren't you eating?" I ask the man as I walk towards them, I was caught off guard when Harry pulled my chair out like a gentleman as he waits for me to sit,which I hesitantly did. "I'm pretty sure it's not trash." I mumble,remembering the words he says when I prepare his breakfast or lunch or dinner.

"He was waiting for you." Lux says with a mouthful of bacon. I glared at them when they started to give me teasing stares while Harry is not looking.

"So do you want to tell me now why your mum drop you off here?" I asked as I take a bite of my toasted bread eyeing the twins.

"It's mum and dads anniversary." Xia answered simply as she munch her bacon.

"Then why didn't you go to your grandma and grandpa?" I pushed,like seriously I love them to bits but I don't think I can look after them because I'm too busy with running the company.

"We don't like it there!" Lux protest with a scowl in her face.

"Why's that?" Harry butted in.

"Because, grandpa Simon could get annoying at times." Xia says with so much attitude in her voice followed by her honey eyes rolling in their sockets.

"Hah! That'll definitely be delivered to my dad." I childishly say making Xia glare at me.

"You're in deep shit." Lux blurted out making us look at her with a shocked expression. "What?" She says innocently.

"Who taught you that?" I reprimand as I raise an eyebrow.

"Daddy." She replies shortly with a sheepish smile.

"That fucker." I heard Harry mumble under his breath beside me.

"What else did he taught you two?" I questioned at the twins ahead of me who are busy sipping their milk.

"Fucker,dumb,idiot,asshole,pussy,ape shit--What's the other one Xia? The one with a mother?" Lux recited and turned to ask her sister for the last horrible word.

Xia has her thinking face on,with her small hands under her chin then a smile crept to her lips finally remembering the word.

"Xia that's not appropriate." Harry warns.

"Don't." I said sternly.

Xia has a smirk on her lips,what the heck? "MOTHERFUCKER." She says loudly making Harry and I groan.

"I'm fucking killing your dad." I announced making the twins throw into a fit of laughter.

*****
Hi there haha

Finally I was able to do another update

I dedicate this chapter to harrytwerkz4free and in2336

Who inspired me to make another update lol

But hey Luke Hemmings just broke my heart last night

Like seriously 😭😭😭

Hope you enjoy the chapter tho

More about the twins coming

Vote

Comment

Love y'all 💋💋