2 ("Crazy Teenagers")

"Seriously,why do you have to always treat boys that way? Are you a man-hater?" Harry says and stood straight.

"What? I just hate his guts." I fired back and started to walk to my first class which is my FAVORITE SUBJECT NOTE THE SARCASM PEOPLE,maths. Harry following behind me,his hands in his pockets as usual. I've known him since we were little. My brothers and him are the best of mates on the planet including Louis Tomlinson. Our parents are good friends and they work with some deals before so yeah. And I've always like him, I seriously don't know when or how but you know the feeling that you realize that you already love somebody without you knowing it? yeah that way I can't explain it clearly,But I am inlove with Harry Styles.No one knows except my best friend Norlyn. I stopped infront of my room. "You may leave now Styles." I said to him.

He scratch the back of his neck. I know that move he always does that if he's nervous,lying or thinking. "Uhm can I see you after all our class?" he asked.

I raised an eyebrow. "And why's that?"

"Er kinda need your help." He says. Here we go again.

"With one of your flings again? Am I right Styles?" i said and rolled my eyes. Yes he usually does this,He asks me to pretend his girlfriend just to get rid of the girls that chases him. Same old Harry,he's a certified player and a heartbreaker,which makes me wonder why do I love him.

He just nodded and smiled at me,the kind of smile that can melt girls knees including me of course. "Please?" he says giving me his puppy eyes.

I groaned. "Fine". i sadi giving in. Then the bell rang. Harry opened the door for me,which made my classmates attention turn to us,specially the girls attention.Harry's is popular in school so as my brothers and Louis they're also in the varsity which make them more known, a lot of girls drool over them.I actually get some hate because I am close to them,some also pretends to be my "friends" just to get near them.

"See you later yeah?" he says loud enough for the whole class to hear. i can feel the burning gaze that the girls are giving me right now. I just nodded and he smiled then walk off to get to his class. I'm a freshmen in high school and Harry is a sophomore same as Niall. Zayn and Louis are juniors while Liam on the other hand is a senior.

I walk to my usual place which is at the front row, ignoring the insults that my classmates are throwing at me. Like "Harry deserves better","She's not even pretty.", and so on. I looked over to my right side where Norlyn usually seats but she's not here yet,she's late again i guess. Then Mr. Anderson came and started the class. When we're nearly at the middle of the lesson the door open revealing my panting best friend into the view.

"Well Ms. Parker it's so nice of you to join the class." Mr. Anderson says in a sarcastic tone.

"Sorry sir i was late. I had to-" She tried to explain but our teacher cuts her off.

"Save it and take your seat." he says and continued the discussion.Nobody's listening though.

Norlyn made her way to her seat. She looked over to me,she mouthed "I slept in,I was working last night." Answering my question before i get a chance to ask it. I just nodded and tried to focus on our lesson.The bell rang signaling that the class is over. I gathered all my things and stuff them in my bag. Norlyn and I walked out and made our way to our next class,thank God we have all classes together,I just can't stand the people in our school,most of them are FAKE.

"What time did you get off from work last night?" I ask my best friend as we take a left turn to our history class.

"It was pass 1 am,and I got home around 2 am,I feel so tired." she says and pouts.