5 (Sleepover with Harry)

"Earth to Aliya. I repeat Earth to Aliya." Harry says while snapping his fingers infront of me.

It made me turn back to reality. "Oh sorry I was just thinking. By the way why are you here?" I asked and eyed him.

"Before I answer your question can I borrow some clothes? or something that could help me to warm up? Cause you see I'm freezing to death here." he says sarcastically.

I face palm myself. "Right. Go to the bathroom I'll get some of Liam's clothes. " i said and dispersed out of my room towards Liam's room. I took a plain v-neck shirt and a sweatpants and a new boxer. I closed the door and want back to my room. My mouth almost fell to the floor when I saw Harry standing outside the bathroom,a towel wrapped on his torso loosely his perfect body in sight and water glistening to his body.

I heard him clear his throat. "Enjoying the view aren't we?" He says with a smirk plastered on his lips.

"In your dreams Styles." I said and throw the clothes that I'm holding.

He just laughed at my remark and went back to the bathroom. I sighed. Damn he looked hot as fuck. I shake my head and sat on my bed,then Harry came outside all dressed.

"Now tell me,what brought you here?" I said and took huggie and placed it on my lap.

Harry made his way to my vanity mirror then grabbed my polaroid placed there. He took a photo of him, he smiles as the photo was printed out. "I look handsome here." he says and put it at the sides of the mirror where some of photos are placed too. He turned to me and just stares at me.

I raised an eyebrow. "Will you tell me now? or I throw you out? " i said in a stern voice.

He just rolled his eyes and walked to my bed and sat beside me. "Well dad and I had an argument as usual." he says and shrugs his shoulder.

"What's up this time?" i asked.

"Well he says that I should stop playing with girls and shit. And he wanted me to date a daughter of his business partner." he says annoyance was evident in his voice.

"Then why not try to obey him? Just this once and stop being a total jerk Harry?" I said. Well this is not the first time he crashes into our house and stay the night cause his father and him had an argument. This is Harry,he just run away from his problems.

He rolled his eyes again. If I don't know this guy I'll think he's gay he keeps on rolling his eyes for fucks sake! "Al you know how I hate to be manipulated right? and I'm still young. I want to live my life with no rules in it. No regrets when I grow old.You know wht they say YOLO." he says and lay on my bed.

I threw a pillow at him and laughed. "YOLO your ass! but seriously try obeying uncle Des just this once Harold."

"Yeah yeah whatever you say. But let's not talk about it. I came here to unwind a bit and you keep on reminding me to be a good son and shit." he says and throhis arms up in the air.

"Well I'm just trying to knock some sense into you,but if that's what you want I'll let it go. What do you want to do now? it's already 9pm and we still have school tomorrow. I need to sleep now." I said and lay on my bed.

Harry groans. "It's too early for bed Aliya! let's watch some movies or shit. Just please don't sleep yet." He says and gave me a puppy face,now it's my time to groan. When will I'd be able to say no to Harry Styles?

I put my hands as a sign of defeat. "Fine! what movie do you want to see?" I said and I made my way to my dvd racks to pick some movies.

"Anything." he answered and lay flat on his stomach while playing huggie with his hands.