22 (They're all POSITIVE)

4 WEEKS LATER

Days drag on in a blur, it had been weeks since that thing happened between me and Harry. What sucks is that he acts like it didn't even happened. The next day when I woke up in the hotel room that we shared ,I was all alone he didn't even bother leaving some note or something what really angered me was the fact that he left cash on the bedside table and made me feel like a whore. I regretted everything that happened,I always told myself that I'd give my virginity to someone that I love and someone who loves me just as much which is obviously not Harry,I mean I love him with my all but he doesn't feel any love for me. Thankfully there was a phone in that hotel room so I called my best friend and told her to pick me up, when she started to ask questions as to why I didn't get home later that night is that I was trying to find them and got tired so I decided to spend the night at the hotel,I repeated that story to my family as so they won't suspect anything.

I was playing with my food as Norlyn and Niall we're busy talking about something,we're currently having lunch and I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone. I just hope I wouldn't get to see Taylor today,she's been harassing me after the prom, saying things such as I bribed everyone to vote for me, I had connections with the people who were in charged of the queen and king of the prom shit. I'm totally sick and tired of it,she better keep her distance or else God knows what I'll do, one thing's for sure, I ain't gonna let her push me around like she did before.

"Earth to Aliya??" Niall says as he snaps his finger in front of my face.

I was taken away from my thoughts,I stopped playing with my spaghetti,not really liking how it taste. Lately I've been so sensitive about things specially when it comes to the smell. "Uh- I'm sorry, you were saying?"

"I was asking if you had talked to Perrie?" He repeats.

"Uh that yeah I've cleared things up with her,guess were in good terms already." I blab,but up its true,I called Perrie the day after prom and apologized for the way I acted thankfully she was understanding enough and forgave me right away which made Zayn happy of course.

"You okay? It seems like you're always disoriented with things." My best friend points out,I can see concern all over her face.

I forced a smile at her. "I'm good, I just feel tired and stressed with school works." I said then a yawn escapes my mouth, I feel like there's something wrong with me this past few days, I always fell sleepy,I'm so picky with the foods that I eat which is so unlike me, I always feel the need to take a piss, and I'm starting to vomit every morning? What the hell is wrong?

Niall and Norlyn looked at each other like contemplating if they're going to believe or not, suddenly I felt like the need to vomit. I stood from my seat and sprinted to the nearest bathroom not minding to get my bag or excusing myself. There were some students in there luckily there was still one cubicle left,I hurriedly went in and emptied my stomach to the toilet bowl. I was busy puking when I felt a hand rub circles on my back and held my hair to avoid it getting on my face. Thanks whoever you are.

"Aliya,are you sure you're really okay? You don't seem like and I have a strong feeling that you're hiding something from me." Norlyn's familiar voice say behind me,I felt guilty I always told her about everything that's happening to me,even the brand of my tampons and all. When I felt much better I turned to her and muttered thanks and walked to the sinks to wash my hands,Norlyn following behind,she leaned on the sink beside me and urged me to talk just by looking at me with her big round eyes. I sighed and gave in,it's now or never I'm gonna tell here anyway about this sooner or later. I waited till the bathroom was empty,only the two of us left,i locked the door and stare at my waiting dear friend.

"You asked me weeks ago why I spent the night in the hotel?" I ask which she answered by a nod and motions me to keep going. "Actually I wasn't even planning to stay the night but it ju happened that you guys ditched me." I said accusingly making Norlyn had a guilt look on her face.