17 (Another weird side of Harry)

After a week of drama with Zayn's mom everything is all good now,we're back on track and much happier than ever. Zayn and his mom constantly talk over the phone ever since, Zayn is still a bit uncomfortable with it but we could see he's trying. Few more weeks and schools over,but I'm not that ready for it since Zayn will move out as soon as he graduates. A bucket of tears would be shed by me of course,well he decided to go to UCLA as well I don't really know why they all want it there,Niall also told me he'll go there after he graduates.

Liam and Sophia left 4 days ago,I missed Sophia more than Liam though haha. we constantly send text to one another since the day they left. I could say that we're really sisters now,I just wish they'd end up together someday cause obviously they're perfect for each other. A match made in heaven to be honest.

The buzzing of my phone startled me with my thoughts, I sigh and roll off my bed to retrieve the annoying device on top of my vanity. I slide the answer button not bothering to check who the heck was on the other line.

"Aliya! Come over at our house! I just got back from New York last night,kinda feel bad since we haven't hang out for quite some time. I didn't even get to see last Christmas and New Year!" I heard Gemma's sweet voice from the other line. Well she's right it's been so long since we last seen each other,maybe the day where I cried to her because of Liam. I doubt it if she even know what happened between me and Harry.

"Okay I'll be there in 20, gosh I'm not even planning going out today! But your lucky because I love you! See you Gem." I happily said then hung up not waiting for an answer.

I quickly went to my bathroom to shower,shave etc. I'm quite nervous since there's a possibility meeting Harry today,like they live in a same house! After my rituals I wrapped my wet body in my towel and brushed my teeth afterwards, it took me some time on deciding what to wear,I'm not wanting to impress anyone there believe me haha. After what seems like forever I settle with an faded jean like overall and a black tube in it,my white high cut converse for my feet,I blow dried my long hair hair which reminds me to have a haircut soon since I can't tame it properly. As soon as my hair is dry i put it in a fishtail braid,then applied my usual make up. I grabbed my phone,keys and my dark blue sling bag and put some important contents in there. I jogged downstairs to be welcomed by Nana I smiled at her and told her that I'd be out with Gemma in case anyone asks where I am. I skipped my way through our garage,unlocked my car and started the journey to the Styles' house,which is few blocks away from ours but I'm too lazy to walk.

15 minutes later,I'm in front of the familiar house.I took a deep breath maneuver my car to the side of their street. I looked at my reflection on my rear view mirror to check if I'm presentable enough,a satisfying feeling settle within me afterwards. I unbuckle my seatbelt and marched to their gates, I forgot to tell Gemma that I'm already here, I press their doorbell soon after one of their mades came rushing to check it,guess she recognized me and let me in. I was busy kicking the pebbles on the path which will lead to their front door when I felt myself hit a hard wall? I irritability massage the sore part of my head due to the impact.

"Aliya?" A voice that I'd been longing to hear for a while now called my name,i cursed under my breath and looked at him. He was wearing his usual button up and faded jeans.

"Uh-hey" I awkwardly say and swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Wha-

"Aliya! Finally you're here! Let's get inside." Gemma's voice cuts in,she walked to where we are and grabbed my hand after. "wanna hang with us?" She says and turns to his brother. I prayed to God that he'll say no but God must be busy at the moment.

"Sure." He happily say and smile showing off his dimples which made me curse again under my breath.

The three of us walked inside straight to their entertainment room as Gemma calls it.

"You look different today." Gemma points out as we walk upstairs. I just smiled at her compliment. "You dating anyone now?" She says afterwards which made me cough a bit and shake my head ferociously.

"No,my brothers would flip if that happens." I answered followed by a nervous laugh.

"Really? Heard you and Louis frequently go out together." Harry whispers at me which sent shivers down my spine.

I glared at him. "We're just friends." I seeth.

"What do you wanna watch?" Gemma asks enthusiastically, I didn't notice we're already at their entertainment room.

"Anything just don't pick chick flicks." Harry says and plops his long body down at a stack of comforter.

"M'kay let's settle with horror then." Gemma decided which made me nervous as hell, i fucking hate horror movies! "I'll just get down and make us popcorn." And she dispersed out of the room. Now I have to deal with Harry,great. I nervously walk to the stack of another comforter and settle myself.

"You look lovely today." I heard Harry says all of a sudden from the other side,sending a shit load of butterflies to my stomach.

"Thanks." I said above whisper. Then silence filled the air once again.

"So you're just friends huh?" He says breaking the uncomfortable silence,why is he being like this? Why won't he act like he used to months ago.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"You and Louis?" He says raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah we are." I answered shortly.

"Look I-

"Popcorns here!" Gemma cuts holding a tray with three bowls of popcorn on it. I look over to Harry which has a frown on his face now,wonder what he wanted to say.

Gemma arranged the projector,speakers and the laptop. Their entertainment room was colored with white as in everything in it so it's suitable for this,it's pretty cool actually. She picked a japanese movie entitled "Shutter". The movie started rolling and I felt scared as fuck, she handed us our popcorn and we started to watch in silence.

I've lost count with how many times I've shriek and scream every time the guys ex girlfriend which committed suicide and apparently turned to a ghost appears. I don't know how to hide myself underneath the comforters and not look a coward in front of Gemma and Harry. I looked over to them and Harry was intently watching while Gemma was knocked out, jet lag of course. I was busy staring at Harry when he caught me.

"are you scared?" He says curiously.

"Hell no!" I brag. He just scoffed he knows better.

Then the ghost appeared. "MOM!!!!" I cried in fear. I heard Harry burst into a fit of laughter.

"Not scared huh?" He says smugly which made me frown. I flip him off and focus on the movie,after a while I felt someone hugs me from behind. A cold hand rested on the curve of my waist.

"What the-"

"Shhhh just watch the movie." Harry cuts me off.

"Go back to your place,and get a-away from me." I stutter,he just tighten his grip around me. What are you doing Harry? One second you're asking me to leave you,then one second you're being all sweet. Stop fucking up my feelings.

I let him hold me like that since I was scared and it's pretty much comforting to be honest. Every time the ghost appear Harry would cover my eyes and kiss the top of my head,leaving me more confused.

When the movie was nearly ending and I was sleepy as fuck I heard Harry speak. "I missed you so much Al." He says,sincerity lacing his voice. Before I could react he detached his self from me and left the room leaving me dumbfounded.

"What the? It's done already?" Gemma says sleepily.

*******************

As promised loves haha.

Hope you're liking it

Just stay cause shit will happen soon!

Love you all xx