11 (Norlyn? My bitch?)

NIALL'S POV

I woke up with the smell of the food filling my nostrils,I'm pretty sure it's pancakes and bacon like hello I'm pretty good when it comes to food. I slowly opened my eyes to be welcomed by an unfamiliar bedroom, my eyebrows knitted. WHERE THE HELL AM I. Then memories of last night suddenly hit me, yep I stayed with the person that I "hate" the most. My phone started to ring, I placed the duvet on the side and picked up my phone on the nightstand beside me. Mom's name was on.

"Goodness gracious finally you've pick it up! Where were you young man? we've been calling and texting you last night-" her voice laced with concern rants. Before she could do a homily I cut her off.

"Mom,mom chill okay? I'm still alive. I stayed up with a friend last night don't worry about me. I'll be home in bit." i explained.

I heard her sigh. "Fine. Be home okay? Your father is mad because you didn't come home last night but I'll take care of it and by the way school starts within 30 minutes better hurry up." she gives in.

I smiled widely. "Thanks mom you're the best! I love youuuuu." i said and made a kissing noise then hung up. I chucked my phone back to my jean pocket. It's really not comfy to sleep with your jeans on. I stretched up a yawn escape from my mouth,then the door suddenly opened.

"i-u-uh I made breakfast let's e-eat." Norlyn stutters. She was still wearing her pjs, her hair tied in a messy bun.

"You okay?why are you stuttering? and is your fever gone?" i asked all at the same time.

She cleared her throat. "M' all better so now can we eat? or We'd be late for school." she barks and marched to the kitchen I suppose. Guess she's good now,she's back being a bitch with me. I just shake it off then followed her out. The table was already set, there were two pancakes in each plate the butter was melting on top of it,two hot chocolate in mugs and slices of bacon. I felt my mouth water with the sight.

"Are you just gonna stand there? we just have 20 minutes before school starts." Norlyn's voice snaps me out of my gaze out of the foods.

"You're surely fine now, you're back with your bitchy attitude." I mumble then took my seat across her.

"I heard that." she glares at me.

I just smirk at then stab my pancake and shove it to my mouth. "Mmm delicious." I opened my eyes then saw Norlyn smiling but she covered her mouth with a table napkin immediately to hide it. "We're you smiling?" i gushed then stared at her in awe, cause man this bitch never smiled at me like never ever. She never smile when I'm around, she just wear a scowl always.

She coughed then looked at me with a blank expression on her face. She cocked her head to the side. "You're imagining things Niall." she says then shakes her head afterwards.

"I know what I saw." whisper and continue to eat.After few minutes we finally finished our food. We placed our plate on the sink, Norlyn started to clean them. "Do you need help?" i ask.

"From you? never." she snaps.

"Fine then. Did i do something wrong? we we're getting along nicely last night, what the fuck happened? did i said something while i was sleeping?" she suddenly stopped what she was doing when i said the last sentence.

"You know what? Just go home and prepare for school." she says then pushed me to her front door.

I sighed. "Okay I'll go and if I really did say something while I was sleeping I didn't mean it okay? I'll go ahead now." then i went out and went to the lift wondering what went wrong back there. I just shook my head then went out as soon as i reach the ground floor. I went in my car then started the engine. After 15 minutes after driving I'm home. I was about to park at my space when I saw Aliya and Zayn who seems in a middle of a fight, i hurriedly stop my car then jump out to stop them, Zayn was clenching his fists by the looks of it I'm pretty sure he'll hit Aliya anytime soon.

"IF YOU JUST SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH NONE OF THESE WOULD HAPPEN! DAD WON'T GIVE ME A COLD SHOULDER! FUCK YOU!" i heard Aliya's voice booms as i walk to their direction.

"What did you just said?" Zayn said in a warning tone. Then he walked to where Aliya was standing.

"Fuck you." Aliya looked up to him and repeats her word. Well damn I thought to myself,then all of a sudden i heard a loud smack. Zayn just slapped Aliya and I was just standing here like an idiot letting it happen.

"A-a-aliya I'm sorry I didn't mean it." Zayn says in a shaky voice and attempted to touch Aliya.

Aliya flinched away then looked at Zayn anger was evident in her eyes. "Sorry? yeah sure Zayn." she just said then she saw me and just stare at me with a blank face. "Fuck both of you." she says then went to her car and pulled out of the garage. i just hope she don't get in an accident because she was driving way too fast.

"UGGHHHHH FUCKKKK!" Zayn's voice startled me. I jog up to him, he was pulling his hair because of frustration.

"What the fuck happened there?" I asked.

"Niall i just slapped Aliya."he says guilt lacing his voice.

"Yeah i saw that." i blurt.

"What?! and you didn't do anything to stop it!" he barks.

I raised both of my hands. "Woah I'm sorry okay? I didn't know what to do, I heard her saying stuffs to you then I was like put up in a daze then Bam! i heard a smack." i blabber.

"What am I gonna do now?" he asks helplessly.

"Give her some time bro, Liam and dad wouldn't be happy with this I'm telling you." I remind him.

"I know, I know." he says then shakes his head.

"What else happened while i was away? i only heard Aliya talking." i ask as we make our way in our house, thank God our parents are nowhere in sight, they might be in their room getting ready.

"We called each other names cusses and shit- HOLLY BALLS I CALLED HER A SLUT!" Zayn says eyes widening in realization.

I face palmed myself. "You're in deepshit Zayn." i say and pat his shoulder. "I'll just go up and get ready for school. you should be going now it's late already." i reminded him then went to the stairs.

"Where were you last night by the way?" he blurts.

I turned to him. "I stayed up at a friend's house last night, i was upset with Al so yeah."

"At a friends? pfft i bet you stayed up with one of your bithces last night and let all your frustration out to them." he says mockingly then went out leaving me there.

Norlyn? my bitch? i shook my head to remove the thought then went up and prepared for school.

********
Heyyy finally an update 😁

i'm really sorry ,updates will be so slow now bc of school 😭 bear with me people

and oh look! i changed the cover hahaha it sucks? i really dont know,how to do shits sorry🙈🙈

its Ari's birthday today hahaha

and oh. have you heard the rumor Harry raped a girl? im pissed af like he cant do that we know Harry right? so much with blabbering

thank you for reading this!

i love y'll xx